Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders

Go to the game, the women’s game that is tonight at the Convocation Center! The Intramural Floor Hockey, Wallyball, and the Innertube Water Polo champions will be recognized at halftime of the game so go out and support the Canes and the student Intramural Champions!

Soccer Playoffs:
Mickey’s – 1
Bahia – 0 (Forfeit)

Reggae Ruffians – 4
Law School – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 4
Sigma Chi – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Phi Delta Theta – 1

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
(PK)
SAAD – 2
Dutch Soccer – 4
3 South – 0

Triple Alt-165 – 1
Macroorchidism – 0

One Touchables – 3 (OT)
Gooooal! – 2

Chess Club – 3
Sesh – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Mickey’s – 1

Reggae Ruffians – 1
ISUM – 0

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...