Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders

Go to the game, the women’s game that is tonight at the Convocation Center! The Intramural Floor Hockey, Wallyball, and the Innertube Water Polo champions will be recognized at halftime of the game so go out and support the Canes and the student Intramural Champions!

Soccer Playoffs:
Mickey’s – 1
Bahia – 0 (Forfeit)

Reggae Ruffians – 4
Law School – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 4
Sigma Chi – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Phi Delta Theta – 1

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
(PK)
SAAD – 2
Dutch Soccer – 4
3 South – 0

Triple Alt-165 – 1
Macroorchidism – 0

One Touchables – 3 (OT)
Gooooal! – 2

Chess Club – 3
Sesh – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Mickey’s – 1

Reggae Ruffians – 1
ISUM – 0

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...