Letter from Larry Coker

Dear Hurricane Fans,

As we enter the last regular season game of this year, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support throughout this 2002 campaign. Your unwavering enthusiasm for our student-athletes and coaches has been tremendous.
The eyes of the nation will be upon us on Saturday as ABC will carry the game live across the country. We -as student-athletes and coaches- and you -as Hurricane fans- have the opportunity on Saturday to represent the University of Miami and the South Florida community in the highest regard.
Let us use this moment to demonstrate good sportsmanship to our respected opponent, Virginia Tech, and their fans -especially those that will make their way to the Orange Bowl to enjoy the game.
Saturday will be especially unique for our senior student-athletes as they run through the smoke for their final game in the Orange Bowl. I speak for them when I thank you again for your continued support -you have made their experience a memorable one.
I invite you to join me on Saturday as we show the nation why it is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Sincerely,
Larry Coker
Head Coach
University of Miami Football

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex