Letter from Larry Coker

Dear Hurricane Fans,

As we enter the last regular season game of this year, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your support throughout this 2002 campaign. Your unwavering enthusiasm for our student-athletes and coaches has been tremendous.
The eyes of the nation will be upon us on Saturday as ABC will carry the game live across the country. We -as student-athletes and coaches- and you -as Hurricane fans- have the opportunity on Saturday to represent the University of Miami and the South Florida community in the highest regard.
Let us use this moment to demonstrate good sportsmanship to our respected opponent, Virginia Tech, and their fans -especially those that will make their way to the Orange Bowl to enjoy the game.
Saturday will be especially unique for our senior student-athletes as they run through the smoke for their final game in the Orange Bowl. I speak for them when I thank you again for your continued support -you have made their experience a memorable one.
I invite you to join me on Saturday as we show the nation why it is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Sincerely,
Larry Coker
Head Coach
University of Miami Football

The Marlins — along with a handful of other teams — haven’t signed a single player from another team ...

The 2019 Miami Hurricanes coaching staff is now in place and ready to rumble. Though the Hurricanes ...

The last time Tyree St. Louis played something other than tackle, by coincidence, was the last time ...

Manny Diaz might as well have been the head of the National Weather Service on Tuesday. At 7:27 p.m. ...

Even after landing Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, the Hurricanes aren’t done looking for quarterb ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

The singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur will share insights and advice from her more than ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...

The Miami women's basketball team earned its first victory at Cameron Indoor Stadium with a 58- ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Thursday that ESPN reporter and UM alumna Allison Williams w ...