Campus Calendar

TODAY
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the University of Miami School of Law will host an open house for prospective law students. The event will provide students an opportunity to tour the law school complex and to attend panel discussions featuring members of the law school’s faculty, student body and administration. Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. and the first panel is scheduled for 9 a.m. For further information or to register for the open house, visit the School of Law’s webpage at www.law.miami.edu/admissions/reccalendar.html or call the Office of Admissions and Recruiting at 305-284-6746.

Signs, 8 & 10 p.m. @ Cosford Cinema. Sponsored by CAC.

Underclassmen, today’s your last chance to get your yearbook photo taken. There’s no sitting fee or appointment needed–first come, first served. Stop by UC 229 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Ten Spot at the Rat @ 10 p.m. Join us at the Rat for Casino Night and catch MTV’s Real World Las Vegas.

NOVEMBER 27
The Wellness Center will be open from 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

Organizations must RSVP online at www.miami.edu/coso by today to be a part of the C.O.S.O Spring Involvement Fair on Thursday, Jan. 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC patio.

NOVEMBER 28
The Wellness Center will be closed today.

Second Thursdays are Gallery Night on Miami Beach from 6 – 9 p.m. Tour Miami Beach art galleries via shuttle bus, free of charge, the second Thursday of every month. Call 305-673-7500 for more information.

NOVEMBER 29
The Wellness Center will be open from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

The Bank will be premiering at Cosford Cinema at 7:30 p.m. A brilliant young mathematician (David Wenham) is on the verge of discovering a formula that could predict fluctuations of the stock market when he is taken under the wing of Slick Banker Simon O’Reilley (Anthony La Paglia). In this world ripe for avarice and corruption, these two men will initiate one of the biggest banking scandals in decades.

NOVEMBER 30

DECEMBER 1
The first Friday of each month, art lovers are toured via mini-bus limousine to Coral Gables art galleries and Books & Books bookstore from 7 – 10 p.m. Buses run continuously throughout the evening, allowing guests to spend as much time at each stop as they like. Call 305-444-4493 for details and more information.

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...