Campus Calendar

TODAY
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the University of Miami School of Law will host an open house for prospective law students. The event will provide students an opportunity to tour the law school complex and to attend panel discussions featuring members of the law school’s faculty, student body and administration. Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. and the first panel is scheduled for 9 a.m. For further information or to register for the open house, visit the School of Law’s webpage at www.law.miami.edu/admissions/reccalendar.html or call the Office of Admissions and Recruiting at 305-284-6746.

Signs, 8 & 10 p.m. @ Cosford Cinema. Sponsored by CAC.

Underclassmen, today’s your last chance to get your yearbook photo taken. There’s no sitting fee or appointment needed–first come, first served. Stop by UC 229 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Ten Spot at the Rat @ 10 p.m. Join us at the Rat for Casino Night and catch MTV’s Real World Las Vegas.

NOVEMBER 27
The Wellness Center will be open from 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

Organizations must RSVP online at www.miami.edu/coso by today to be a part of the C.O.S.O Spring Involvement Fair on Thursday, Jan. 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC patio.

NOVEMBER 28
The Wellness Center will be closed today.

Second Thursdays are Gallery Night on Miami Beach from 6 – 9 p.m. Tour Miami Beach art galleries via shuttle bus, free of charge, the second Thursday of every month. Call 305-673-7500 for more information.

NOVEMBER 29
The Wellness Center will be open from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

The Bank will be premiering at Cosford Cinema at 7:30 p.m. A brilliant young mathematician (David Wenham) is on the verge of discovering a formula that could predict fluctuations of the stock market when he is taken under the wing of Slick Banker Simon O’Reilley (Anthony La Paglia). In this world ripe for avarice and corruption, these two men will initiate one of the biggest banking scandals in decades.

NOVEMBER 30

DECEMBER 1
The first Friday of each month, art lovers are toured via mini-bus limousine to Coral Gables art galleries and Books & Books bookstore from 7 – 10 p.m. Buses run continuously throughout the evening, allowing guests to spend as much time at each stop as they like. Call 305-444-4493 for details and more information.

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...