The 10 Finalists for UM Idol are:

1. Olivia Fine
2. Josh Montes
3. Matthew Feld
4. Natalie Gelman
5. Yana Morrison
6. Greg Barnett
7. Natalie Pick
8. Zamira Marquez
9. Alexandra Jackson
10. Jaclyn Mullen

When:
The final competition for UM Idol will be held on Nov. 20 on the UC Patio at 8 p.m.

What:
The final competition will consist of two rounds. All 10 artists will perform an original or cover song. Only five will continue to the next round, where another selection will be performed for the judges and the audience.

The winner will be announced that evening and will be offered the grand prize of a record deal with ‘Cane Records.

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...