The 10 Finalists for UM Idol are:

1. Olivia Fine
2. Josh Montes
3. Matthew Feld
4. Natalie Gelman
5. Yana Morrison
6. Greg Barnett
7. Natalie Pick
8. Zamira Marquez
9. Alexandra Jackson
10. Jaclyn Mullen

When:
The final competition for UM Idol will be held on Nov. 20 on the UC Patio at 8 p.m.

What:
The final competition will consist of two rounds. All 10 artists will perform an original or cover song. Only five will continue to the next round, where another selection will be performed for the judges and the audience.

The winner will be announced that evening and will be offered the grand prize of a record deal with ‘Cane Records.

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...