Intramural Scores

UM Sports Brief
Cross Country
University of Miami junior Matt Mulvaney (South Hadley, MA) finished 15th with a time of 32:59.77 to earn All-South Region honors at the NCAA South Region Cross Country Championships at Lambert Acres Golf Course in Knoxville, TN.
Mulvaney has been the Hurricanes’ top finisher in five consecutive meets, including a his first career victory at the FIU-Florida Memorial meet on October 19. His 20th-place finish at the BIG EAST Championships on November 1 marked the best individual finish in school-history at the conference meet.
Miami, ranked ninth in the South Region, finished 12th overall with 325 points. Host Tennessee won the Regional Championship with 51 points.
The Hurricanes had four runners finish in the top-90 including senior Dan Boniface (Seattle, WA) who finished 68th (34:37.41), freshman Alex Brutvan (Boca Raton, FL/Pope John Paul II) who placed 74th (34:50.58) and sophomore Matt Maloney (Concord, NH) who finished 90th (35:41.97).
Intramural Reminders

CANE CRAZE!
Don’t be left out of the most exciting tournament of the Fall semester! It is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20 member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline which is Tuesday, November 19 by 5pm!

Intramural Scores

Soccer:

3 South – 4
Bafana Bafana – 0

Macroorchidism – 1
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2
PT Playas – 0

Goalden Girls – 2
UMSM Women – 0

Dutch Soccer – 2
Genocide – 1

Latin American F.C. – 5
Club Med – 0

Sigma Chi – 2
Lambda Chi Alpha – 1

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Kappa Sigma – 2

Alpha Sigma Phi – 3
Pi Kappa Alpha – 2

One Touchables – 1 (PK)
Mickey’s – 0

Gooooal! – 2 (PK)
Law School – 1

Triple Alt-165 FC – 2
ISUM – 1

Free Agents – 1
GBSA – 0

Sesh – 3
Bahia – 2

Chess Club – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Catzzo F.C. – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 5
Rancho F.C. – 0
Delta Gamma – 3
Delta Delta Delta – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 5
Zeta Tau Alpha – 0

3 South – 3
Black Eagle – 1

Bafana Bafana – 6
We Hate Soccer – 0

Freestylers – 2 (PK)
The Empresses – 1

The Kneebreakers – 2
Goalden Girls – 1

Genocide – 2

Club Med – 0

Latin American F.C. – 3
Dutch Soccer – 1

Sigma Alpha Mu – 3 (PK)
Lambda Chi Alpha – 2

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 3
Sigma Chi – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 4
Zeta Beta Tau – 1

Pi Kappa Alpha – 9
Kappa Sigma – 0

Mickey’s – 3
Gooooal! – 0

Three of four University of Miami scholarship quarterbacks were suspended at various times this seas ...

While the University of Miami offense has struggled mightily this season, its defense has been stell ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers boast one of the best rushing offenses in the country. On Saturday, the Miam ...

After watching several juniors turn pro and then go late in the draft or not at all in recent years, ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Miami women's basketball team jumped two spots to No. 22 nationally in the first in-season ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...