The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Ohio State
3. Texas
4. Washington State
5. Iowa
6. Oklahoma
7. Georgia
8. USC
9. Notre Dame
10. Alabama
11. Kansas State
12. Michigan
13. Virginia Tech
14. LSU
15. FSU
16. Penn State
17. Colorado
18. Maryland
19. Pittsburgh
20. Colorado State
21. Oregon
22. NC State
23. Florida
24. Auburn
25. TCU

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

The overnight pre-orientation program – now in its 30th year – welcomes newly admitted first-year co ...

Apollo 11 astronaut’s moonwalk, which took place 50 years ago Saturday, is remembered by members of ...

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

The ITA released Thursday its academic accolades for the 2018-19 season and the University of Miami ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...