School of Architecture to head to San Jos

A design team comprised of 13 graduate students from the School of Architecture enrolled in the Suburb and Town Design Program and the Fellows of the UM Knight’s Program in Community Building will be traveling to San Jose, CA to work on neighborhood planning and building.
The project is called a charrette – an intensive public exercise in community design – and will be used as a mode to discuss ways to improve the Evergreen-Eastridge neighborhood in San Jos

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...