Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Cane Craze is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20-member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline, which is Monday, November 19 by 5pm!
Soccer:

Macroorchidism – 5
Black Eagle – 1
We Hate Soccer – 1
3 South – 0

The Empresses – 2
PT Playas – 0

The Kneebreakers – 1
UMSM Women – 0

Gaolden Girls – 1
Freestylers – 0

Genocide – 5
Latin American F.C. – 4

Dutch Soccer – 3
Club Med – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 1
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 5
Pi Kappa Alpha – 1

Alpha Sigma Phi – 1
Kappa Sigma – 0

Law School – 4
Mickey’s – 3

One Touchables – 2
Gooooal! – 0

ISUM – 1 (PK)
Free Agents – 1

Triple Alt-165 F.C. – 5
GBSA – 1

Sesh – 1
Chess Club – 0

Bahia – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 1

Catzzo F.C. – 2
Rancho F.C. – 0

Sigma Delta Tau – 8
Delta Delta Delta – 0

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...