Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Cane Craze is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20-member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline, which is Monday, November 19 by 5pm!
Soccer:

Macroorchidism – 5
Black Eagle – 1
We Hate Soccer – 1
3 South – 0

The Empresses – 2
PT Playas – 0

The Kneebreakers – 1
UMSM Women – 0

Gaolden Girls – 1
Freestylers – 0

Genocide – 5
Latin American F.C. – 4

Dutch Soccer – 3
Club Med – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 1
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 5
Pi Kappa Alpha – 1

Alpha Sigma Phi – 1
Kappa Sigma – 0

Law School – 4
Mickey’s – 3

One Touchables – 2
Gooooal! – 0

ISUM – 1 (PK)
Free Agents – 1

Triple Alt-165 F.C. – 5
GBSA – 1

Sesh – 1
Chess Club – 0

Bahia – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 1

Catzzo F.C. – 2
Rancho F.C. – 0

Sigma Delta Tau – 8
Delta Delta Delta – 0

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the University of Miami became just the second Hurricanes playe ...

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team dropped the opening set befo ...

Miami track and field punched three more tickets to the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships on the final ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Former Miami women's basketball standout Emese Hof will begin her overseas professional career ...