Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Cane Craze is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20-member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline, which is Monday, November 19 by 5pm!
Soccer:

Macroorchidism – 5
Black Eagle – 1
We Hate Soccer – 1
3 South – 0

The Empresses – 2
PT Playas – 0

The Kneebreakers – 1
UMSM Women – 0

Gaolden Girls – 1
Freestylers – 0

Genocide – 5
Latin American F.C. – 4

Dutch Soccer – 3
Club Med – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 1
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 5
Pi Kappa Alpha – 1

Alpha Sigma Phi – 1
Kappa Sigma – 0

Law School – 4
Mickey’s – 3

One Touchables – 2
Gooooal! – 0

ISUM – 1 (PK)
Free Agents – 1

Triple Alt-165 F.C. – 5
GBSA – 1

Sesh – 1
Chess Club – 0

Bahia – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 1

Catzzo F.C. – 2
Rancho F.C. – 0

Sigma Delta Tau – 8
Delta Delta Delta – 0

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

University of Miami student Kayla Crews has always been fascinated with Japan and its culture. Parti ...

School of Communication senior Leah Brown attended Cannes Lions Festival, one of the largest annual ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...