Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Cane Craze is being held this year on Saturday, November 23 & Sunday, November 24! To sign up, stop by the office at the Wellness Center and sign up yourself and your 20-member team for $2 per player. Events such as tricycle races and flag football. Be sure to sign up before the deadline, which is Monday, November 19 by 5pm!
Soccer:

Macroorchidism – 5
Black Eagle – 1
We Hate Soccer – 1
3 South – 0

The Empresses – 2
PT Playas – 0

The Kneebreakers – 1
UMSM Women – 0

Gaolden Girls – 1
Freestylers – 0

Genocide – 5
Latin American F.C. – 4

Dutch Soccer – 3
Club Med – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 1
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Sigma Phi Epsilon – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 5
Pi Kappa Alpha – 1

Alpha Sigma Phi – 1
Kappa Sigma – 0

Law School – 4
Mickey’s – 3

One Touchables – 2
Gooooal! – 0

ISUM – 1 (PK)
Free Agents – 1

Triple Alt-165 F.C. – 5
GBSA – 1

Sesh – 1
Chess Club – 0

Bahia – 1
Reggae Ruffians – 0

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 1

Catzzo F.C. – 2
Rancho F.C. – 0

Sigma Delta Tau – 8
Delta Delta Delta – 0

The University of Miami’s Cuban Heritage Collection will host its third New Directions in Cuban Stud ...

The University of Miami is naming its business school in honor of Patti and Allan Herbert for their ...

Lucha Latina celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by highlighting Central American culture. ...

The Frost School of Music’s Valerie Coleman, who heads to Carnegie Hall tonight with the Philadelphi ...

Engineering students at the University of Miami combine inventive materials with a new construction ...

Keith Stone had a bevy of options to pick from when deciding where to spend his final year as a coll ...

University of Miami junior cornerback Trajan Bandy was named ACC Defensive Back of the Week after a ...

Shannon McCarthy and BIIK Kazygurt are set to face off against FC Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champion ...

The Hurricanes got a much-needed conference win Friday night over Virginia. Now Miami looks to build ...

Kristina Fisher registers her 17th career assist to move into second on the program's all-time ...