eye filler: Downing Coronas with Atmosphere’s Slug at Soho Lounge

Life & Art interviewed Atmosphere’s Slug before he took the stage with Mr. Dibbs and posse to spit rhymes to a packed house at Revolver. While there’s scant skepticism concerning his rhyming ability, Slug delivered plenty of “what the hell” quotes beforehand. His theory on the world’s creation is particularly odd. Unfortunately, most of his anecdotes were lost in a freak accident involving a tape recorder, too many Coronas and other things, including Sven Barth. Here is what was recovered from the rubble.

“Tupac is the most emo-rapper in the world.”

“I’m going to wow the world with how stupid I can be.”

“There’s something sexy about a chick who will throw up on me that’s just sexy, keep it real girls.”

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Hurricanes take center stage Saturday as the nation begins celebrating college football's 1 ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Freshman midfielder Ine Østmo joined the Hurricanes in January as an early enrolee from Mandal, Norw ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...