eye filler: Downing Coronas with Atmosphere’s Slug at Soho Lounge

Life & Art interviewed Atmosphere’s Slug before he took the stage with Mr. Dibbs and posse to spit rhymes to a packed house at Revolver. While there’s scant skepticism concerning his rhyming ability, Slug delivered plenty of “what the hell” quotes beforehand. His theory on the world’s creation is particularly odd. Unfortunately, most of his anecdotes were lost in a freak accident involving a tape recorder, too many Coronas and other things, including Sven Barth. Here is what was recovered from the rubble.

“Tupac is the most emo-rapper in the world.”

“I’m going to wow the world with how stupid I can be.”

“There’s something sexy about a chick who will throw up on me that’s just sexy, keep it real girls.”

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...