Entertainment News

Are the Rolling Stones getting too old to retain that rock and roll sex appeal they’ve been exuding for decades now? Probably not because Keith Richards was featured shirtless on the last issue of Rolling Stone magazine, his wrinkling skin sagging against the guitar he was holding. Moreover, frontman Mick Jagger recently announced in a BBC Radio interview on Sunday that the band is embarrassed of the first few songs they recorded, declaring that they lacked real rocking energy. “We couldn’t write rock songs, we just wrote these crap ballads,” said Jagger. How did they lose that “crap” sentimentality? They must have discovered the joys of no-holds-barred sex with groupies.

Can someone find that goddamn sniper in D.C. and just bust his ass? Almost 7 seven deaths-this shit’s getting serious. In any case, art may just be imitating life here (or the other way around) as the upcoming thriller Phone Booth may delay its release of November 15 because of the similar subject matter to current events. The film stars Colin Farrell as a man trapped in a phone booth by a distraught sniper played by Kiefer Sutherland. Citizens in the D.C. area are terrified by the murders and we strongly doubt that a film about a crazy sniper is going to make any good publicity these days.

The Sugarhill Gang’s studio in Englewood, New Jersey, burnt down in flames last Friday. It’s where the group had recorded “Rapper’s Delight,” one of the first radio rap hits, in the ’70s.

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...