The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Virginia Tech
5. Ohio State
6. Oregon
7. Georgia
8. Florida
9. Notre Dame
10. Tennessee
11. Florida State
12. Washington
13. NC State
14. Wisconsin
15. Michigan
16. Washington State
17. Kansas State
18. USC
19. LSU
20. Penn State
21. Iowa State
22. Texas A&M
23. Iowa
24. Colorado State
25. Alabama

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

Led by the Miller School of Medicine, the southeast region has enrolled more than 14,000 volunteers ...

Two Commencement ceremonies will take place at the Watsco Center on the Coral Gables campus on Thurs ...

The investiture of the School of Law Dean Anthony E. Varona as the M. Minnette Massey Chair took pla ...

The University of Miami Frost School of Music's annual holiday event raises funds for the Donna ...

With an Olympic year on the horizon, former Canes star Lauryn Williams reflects on an incredible car ...

The Miami women's basketball staff just got stronger with the addition of former Hurricane stan ...

The University of Miami football program announced Sunday that it has accepted a bid to the 2019 Wal ...

Spots are filling up fast for the upcoming Gino DiMare Exposure Camp on January 18-19, 2020. ...

Greg Rousseau was one of Miami's breakout players this year and will be honored Friday night in ...