The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Virginia Tech
5. Ohio State
6. Oregon
7. Georgia
8. Florida
9. Notre Dame
10. Tennessee
11. Florida State
12. Washington
13. NC State
14. Wisconsin
15. Michigan
16. Washington State
17. Kansas State
18. USC
19. LSU
20. Penn State
21. Iowa State
22. Texas A&M
23. Iowa
24. Colorado State
25. Alabama

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...