REPORT CARD

With 477 yards and 44 points on the board, the Hurricane offense did what they were supposed to do against a second-rate defense.

Ken Dorsey had his first 300-yard passing effort of the season, and he did it without the services of Andre Johnson. Dorsey is still having trouble being on the same page with his receivers at times.

After four rushing touchdowns, Willis McGahee is being thrown into the Heisman mix as a dark horse candidate. Jason Geathers had a costly fumble and did not get sufficient work

The core stepped up without Johnson in the lineup. Kevin Beard caught six passes and a TD, while Roscoe Parrish and Kellen Winslow have become sufficient options for Dorsey.

The O-Line continues to build holes for McGahee out of the backfield, but also surrendered two sacks.

The Hurricanes held the Owls offense in check, but did not nearly dominate the line of scrimmage as much as they could.

Miami’s D-Line is the best in the country, and although there were breakdowns stopping the run, there was also constant pressure on Temple QB Mike McGann

The Hurricane linebackers helped defend the pass, but against the run, the unit missed several tackles, allowing the Owls to pick up 112 rushing yards.

Continuing their success from the Florida game, the Hurricane defensive backs completely shut down any threat of a Temple passing attack.

What can you say? Two missed field goals, a missed PAT, and a muffed punt. Perhaps the only thing that saved a failing grade was a blocked punt and impresive punt returns by Parrish.

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...