REPORT CARD

With 477 yards and 44 points on the board, the Hurricane offense did what they were supposed to do against a second-rate defense.

Ken Dorsey had his first 300-yard passing effort of the season, and he did it without the services of Andre Johnson. Dorsey is still having trouble being on the same page with his receivers at times.

After four rushing touchdowns, Willis McGahee is being thrown into the Heisman mix as a dark horse candidate. Jason Geathers had a costly fumble and did not get sufficient work

The core stepped up without Johnson in the lineup. Kevin Beard caught six passes and a TD, while Roscoe Parrish and Kellen Winslow have become sufficient options for Dorsey.

The O-Line continues to build holes for McGahee out of the backfield, but also surrendered two sacks.

The Hurricanes held the Owls offense in check, but did not nearly dominate the line of scrimmage as much as they could.

Miami’s D-Line is the best in the country, and although there were breakdowns stopping the run, there was also constant pressure on Temple QB Mike McGann

The Hurricane linebackers helped defend the pass, but against the run, the unit missed several tackles, allowing the Owls to pick up 112 rushing yards.

Continuing their success from the Florida game, the Hurricane defensive backs completely shut down any threat of a Temple passing attack.

What can you say? Two missed field goals, a missed PAT, and a muffed punt. Perhaps the only thing that saved a failing grade was a blocked punt and impresive punt returns by Parrish.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...