REPORT CARD

With 477 yards and 44 points on the board, the Hurricane offense did what they were supposed to do against a second-rate defense.

Ken Dorsey had his first 300-yard passing effort of the season, and he did it without the services of Andre Johnson. Dorsey is still having trouble being on the same page with his receivers at times.

After four rushing touchdowns, Willis McGahee is being thrown into the Heisman mix as a dark horse candidate. Jason Geathers had a costly fumble and did not get sufficient work

The core stepped up without Johnson in the lineup. Kevin Beard caught six passes and a TD, while Roscoe Parrish and Kellen Winslow have become sufficient options for Dorsey.

The O-Line continues to build holes for McGahee out of the backfield, but also surrendered two sacks.

The Hurricanes held the Owls offense in check, but did not nearly dominate the line of scrimmage as much as they could.

Miami’s D-Line is the best in the country, and although there were breakdowns stopping the run, there was also constant pressure on Temple QB Mike McGann

The Hurricane linebackers helped defend the pass, but against the run, the unit missed several tackles, allowing the Owls to pick up 112 rushing yards.

Continuing their success from the Florida game, the Hurricane defensive backs completely shut down any threat of a Temple passing attack.

What can you say? Two missed field goals, a missed PAT, and a muffed punt. Perhaps the only thing that saved a failing grade was a blocked punt and impresive punt returns by Parrish.

The director of the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is named the first holder of the Oscar de ...

With the new movie about Fred Rogers opening in theaters today, University of Miami faculty reflect ...

University of Miami students share how they blend together new and old traditions this upcoming holi ...

Jenna Efrein, a senior lecturer in glass in the Art and Art History Department, wants your help coll ...

More and more people are dabbling in side jobs to bring in some extra cash, a growing trend helped a ...

Behind 55 points from its starting backcourt trio, the Miami men's basketball team posted a 74- ...

The Miami women's basketball team is headed to the Windy City to participate in the Maggie Dixo ...

The Miami swimming & diving team hits the road for a pair of midseason meets this weekend, with ...

Miami's young offensive line took its share of lumps early. But the group's focus and reso ...

Shaquille Quarterman arrived at Miami hoping to make a difference. He's done that and more. Now ...