Culture

Vent By the Life & Art Staff and the UM Skate Club

Last Friday: Can someone tell us what is up with the gorilla bouncers over @ Revolver? Last Friday night, some dude dropped a Doritos bag (Cooler Ranch flavor) on the floor of the downstairs lounge, and one of the bouncers picked him up and slammed him into a table. We saw it happen, along with twenty frightened, little Chris Carraba girly men. Rumor has it that same thing happened the prior weekend. Seriously, fire those felons or we’re starting a boycott like Ms. Parks. It’s going to start right after we crash your Atmosphere and Electroclash shows. We’re going to graf all of your glamorous walls with greasy Cheese doodle powder. Perpare, because we’re rolling too deep. Chairs.

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas