Vent By the Life & Art Staff and the UM Skate Club

Last Friday: Can someone tell us what is up with the gorilla bouncers over @ Revolver? Last Friday night, some dude dropped a Doritos bag (Cooler Ranch flavor) on the floor of the downstairs lounge, and one of the bouncers picked him up and slammed him into a table. We saw it happen, along with twenty frightened, little Chris Carraba girly men. Rumor has it that same thing happened the prior weekend. Seriously, fire those felons or we’re starting a boycott like Ms. Parks. It’s going to start right after we crash your Atmosphere and Electroclash shows. We’re going to graf all of your glamorous walls with greasy Cheese doodle powder. Perpare, because we’re rolling too deep. Chairs.

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...