Vent By the Life & Art Staff and the UM Skate Club

Last Friday: Can someone tell us what is up with the gorilla bouncers over @ Revolver? Last Friday night, some dude dropped a Doritos bag (Cooler Ranch flavor) on the floor of the downstairs lounge, and one of the bouncers picked him up and slammed him into a table. We saw it happen, along with twenty frightened, little Chris Carraba girly men. Rumor has it that same thing happened the prior weekend. Seriously, fire those felons or we’re starting a boycott like Ms. Parks. It’s going to start right after we crash your Atmosphere and Electroclash shows. We’re going to graf all of your glamorous walls with greasy Cheese doodle powder. Perpare, because we’re rolling too deep. Chairs.

The University of Miami’s Cuban Heritage Collection will host its third New Directions in Cuban Stud ...

The University of Miami is naming its business school in honor of Patti and Allan Herbert for their ...

Lucha Latina celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by highlighting Central American culture. ...

The Frost School of Music’s Valerie Coleman, who heads to Carnegie Hall tonight with the Philadelphi ...

Engineering students at the University of Miami combine inventive materials with a new construction ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.