Vent By the Life & Art Staff and the UM Skate Club

Last Friday: Can someone tell us what is up with the gorilla bouncers over @ Revolver? Last Friday night, some dude dropped a Doritos bag (Cooler Ranch flavor) on the floor of the downstairs lounge, and one of the bouncers picked him up and slammed him into a table. We saw it happen, along with twenty frightened, little Chris Carraba girly men. Rumor has it that same thing happened the prior weekend. Seriously, fire those felons or we’re starting a boycott like Ms. Parks. It’s going to start right after we crash your Atmosphere and Electroclash shows. We’re going to graf all of your glamorous walls with greasy Cheese doodle powder. Perpare, because we’re rolling too deep. Chairs.

At 9:17 p.m. Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz, who these days doubles as a Hur ...

With just 14 more shopping days before National Signing Day, here’s where the Hurricanes stand with ...

Manny Diaz’s coaching staff for the Miami Hurricanes is finally set. Less than three weeks after he ...

There’s at least a chance this might not be the final season watching a Wade perform on a large Sout ...

The one major hole missing on Manny Diaz’s staff until Friday was the lockdown ace recruiter. The ne ...

A large area of low pressure and arctic air swirling above the North Pole fractured and split into t ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Daevenia Achong of the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team reeled in a pair of ACC accolades, as a ...

University of Miami sophomore Adria Soriano Barrera, ranked No. 21 on the Oracle/ITA singles list, g ...

Following a one-week absence, the Miami women's basketball team reentered the top 25 of the USA ...

The Miami women's basketball team will play its highest-ranked opponent of the season thus far ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...