Entertainment News

Erratic young actor, Brad Renfro, has been mysteriously fired from one of the lead roles in the upcoming horror flick, Freddy vs. Jason. Producers are scrambling for a replacement.

An Oregon couple is auctioning off Kurt Kobain’s childhood home on Ebay. Obsessed fans, drool in front of your computer screens. The former Nirvana frontman lived there from age 11 to 15.

Guitarist Graham Coxon has left Blur according to several reports in the U.K. Coxon and Blur frontman, Damon Albarn, supposedly had an argument, which prompted the former to quit. After a few hearty drinks, maybe they’ll kiss and make up.

New York’s Broadway theater scene slowly rebounds from post-Sept. 11 gloom as the first show of the new season, “Hairspray,” headlines the charts.

Garry Trudeau, creator of the Pulitzer Prize-winning comic series “Doonesbury,” releases a new collection entitled, Peace Out, Dawg! Tales From Ground Zero. Trudeau hasn’t yet refrained from his roguish behavior of ironic cartooning.

Terry Gilliam’s production of The Man Who Killed Don Quixote was shut down because of flooding, ruined equipment, an insurance mess and an illness that struck his star, Jean Rochefort. Instead, his documentary, Lost in La Mancha, is due in theatres early next year.

Los Angeles Times recently ran a story that claimed that Biggie paid for the murder of Tupac. The article accuses the former of meeting with members of the Crips gang in Las Vegas and offering them $1 million for the assassination. Biggie’s family and entourage are outraged and find the story to be “preposterous.”

Russell Simmons, Def Jam mogul, challenges the L.A. Times article in a statement that said the story “does more to inflame the passions and emotions than to clear the air with actual facts.”

Swimfan, the low-budget teen-thriller, makes No. 1 splash at the box office, grossing about $12.4 million for the three days beginning Sept. 6

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...