Entertainment News

Erratic young actor, Brad Renfro, has been mysteriously fired from one of the lead roles in the upcoming horror flick, Freddy vs. Jason. Producers are scrambling for a replacement.

An Oregon couple is auctioning off Kurt Kobain’s childhood home on Ebay. Obsessed fans, drool in front of your computer screens. The former Nirvana frontman lived there from age 11 to 15.

Guitarist Graham Coxon has left Blur according to several reports in the U.K. Coxon and Blur frontman, Damon Albarn, supposedly had an argument, which prompted the former to quit. After a few hearty drinks, maybe they’ll kiss and make up.

New York’s Broadway theater scene slowly rebounds from post-Sept. 11 gloom as the first show of the new season, “Hairspray,” headlines the charts.

Garry Trudeau, creator of the Pulitzer Prize-winning comic series “Doonesbury,” releases a new collection entitled, Peace Out, Dawg! Tales From Ground Zero. Trudeau hasn’t yet refrained from his roguish behavior of ironic cartooning.

Terry Gilliam’s production of The Man Who Killed Don Quixote was shut down because of flooding, ruined equipment, an insurance mess and an illness that struck his star, Jean Rochefort. Instead, his documentary, Lost in La Mancha, is due in theatres early next year.

Los Angeles Times recently ran a story that claimed that Biggie paid for the murder of Tupac. The article accuses the former of meeting with members of the Crips gang in Las Vegas and offering them $1 million for the assassination. Biggie’s family and entourage are outraged and find the story to be “preposterous.”

Russell Simmons, Def Jam mogul, challenges the L.A. Times article in a statement that said the story “does more to inflame the passions and emotions than to clear the air with actual facts.”

Swimfan, the low-budget teen-thriller, makes No. 1 splash at the box office, grossing about $12.4 million for the three days beginning Sept. 6

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...