2002 University of Miami Best of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest

The 2002 Homecoming Hoopfest will be an event not to miss at the UM Wellness

Center on Sunday September 29th. This fun and exciting three-on-three basketball tournament and three point shootout will be open to all University of Miami students, faculty, and wellness center members who want to play some great three-on-three competition and to test their three-point skills. Divisions range from beginners to advanced, faculty/staff, wellness center members, and law/medical school. $1000 will be up for grabs to the top team, but great prizes will be awarded to every division so everyone can win!

This event will be filled with free food from Domino’s Pizza, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Subway, and free smoothies from Smoothie King, Nantucket Nectars, and Life O2. Test your skills at the Marines obstacle course or pull up challenge. There will be plenty of giveaways and raffle prizes from Sony cd’s to Nike Town apparel and a live dj spinning throughout the day.

Students, faculty, and wellness center members who would like to participate can register online at www.bestofcampus.com, or call 1-800-639-7214, or stop by the wellness center intramural office on the 2nd floor. The cost to participate is $60 for a four-person team, and $10 for the three-point shootout. The first 30 teams will receive a free event t-shirt and a bunch of free stuff.

Register Today !

Philip I. Kassof

Director of Marketing and Development

Best of Campus, Inc

1250 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard

Suite 603

Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...