2002 University of Miami Best of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest

The 2002 Homecoming Hoopfest will be an event not to miss at the UM Wellness

Center on Sunday September 29th. This fun and exciting three-on-three basketball tournament and three point shootout will be open to all University of Miami students, faculty, and wellness center members who want to play some great three-on-three competition and to test their three-point skills. Divisions range from beginners to advanced, faculty/staff, wellness center members, and law/medical school. $1000 will be up for grabs to the top team, but great prizes will be awarded to every division so everyone can win!

This event will be filled with free food from Domino’s Pizza, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Subway, and free smoothies from Smoothie King, Nantucket Nectars, and Life O2. Test your skills at the Marines obstacle course or pull up challenge. There will be plenty of giveaways and raffle prizes from Sony cd’s to Nike Town apparel and a live dj spinning throughout the day.

Students, faculty, and wellness center members who would like to participate can register online at www.bestofcampus.com, or call 1-800-639-7214, or stop by the wellness center intramural office on the 2nd floor. The cost to participate is $60 for a four-person team, and $10 for the three-point shootout. The first 30 teams will receive a free event t-shirt and a bunch of free stuff.

Register Today !

Philip I. Kassof

Director of Marketing and Development

Best of Campus, Inc

1250 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard

Suite 603

Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009

A reflection on the unparalleled career of a true public servant, a man respected across the country ...

The improvements to the IM fields offer a safer, more efficient field for the University community. ...

President Donald Trump’s letter to the Turkish president has been looked at as undiplomatic and unpr ...

The LGBTQ Student Center and SpectrUM invite the UM community to show their true colors during LGBT ...

Miller School of Medicine students are visiting barbershops to offer free health screenings to Afric ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.