2002 University of Miami Best of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest

The 2002 Homecoming Hoopfest will be an event not to miss at the UM Wellness

Center on Sunday September 29th. This fun and exciting three-on-three basketball tournament and three point shootout will be open to all University of Miami students, faculty, and wellness center members who want to play some great three-on-three competition and to test their three-point skills. Divisions range from beginners to advanced, faculty/staff, wellness center members, and law/medical school. $1000 will be up for grabs to the top team, but great prizes will be awarded to every division so everyone can win!

This event will be filled with free food from Domino’s Pizza, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Subway, and free smoothies from Smoothie King, Nantucket Nectars, and Life O2. Test your skills at the Marines obstacle course or pull up challenge. There will be plenty of giveaways and raffle prizes from Sony cd’s to Nike Town apparel and a live dj spinning throughout the day.

Students, faculty, and wellness center members who would like to participate can register online at www.bestofcampus.com, or call 1-800-639-7214, or stop by the wellness center intramural office on the 2nd floor. The cost to participate is $60 for a four-person team, and $10 for the three-point shootout. The first 30 teams will receive a free event t-shirt and a bunch of free stuff.

Register Today !

Philip I. Kassof

Director of Marketing and Development

Best of Campus, Inc

1250 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard

Suite 603

Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009

Hosmay Lopez, a meteorologist at the University of Miami Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmosp ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

The overnight pre-orientation program – now in its 30th year – welcomes newly admitted first-year co ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...