2002 University of Miami Best of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest of Campus Homecoming Hoopfest

The 2002 Homecoming Hoopfest will be an event not to miss at the UM Wellness

Center on Sunday September 29th. This fun and exciting three-on-three basketball tournament and three point shootout will be open to all University of Miami students, faculty, and wellness center members who want to play some great three-on-three competition and to test their three-point skills. Divisions range from beginners to advanced, faculty/staff, wellness center members, and law/medical school. $1000 will be up for grabs to the top team, but great prizes will be awarded to every division so everyone can win!

This event will be filled with free food from Domino’s Pizza, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Subway, and free smoothies from Smoothie King, Nantucket Nectars, and Life O2. Test your skills at the Marines obstacle course or pull up challenge. There will be plenty of giveaways and raffle prizes from Sony cd’s to Nike Town apparel and a live dj spinning throughout the day.

Students, faculty, and wellness center members who would like to participate can register online at www.bestofcampus.com, or call 1-800-639-7214, or stop by the wellness center intramural office on the 2nd floor. The cost to participate is $60 for a four-person team, and $10 for the three-point shootout. The first 30 teams will receive a free event t-shirt and a bunch of free stuff.

Register Today !

Philip I. Kassof

Director of Marketing and Development

Best of Campus, Inc

1250 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard

Suite 603

Hallandale Beach, Fl 33009

University of Miami students share their thoughts and impressions as President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris take the helm. ...

Following Wednesday’s historic event, University of Miami experts in various fields provide their insight on the biggest challenges facing the new administration. ...

As part of the “Roadmap to Our New Century” initiative, the University of Miami advances the art of teaching and the science of learning by partnering with students, alumni, and others to offer options throughout the entire adult learning life cycle. ...

University of Miami experts weigh the merit and consequences of amending or repealing the communications law that provides a legal shield for service providers from the words, images, and videos posted by their users. ...

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...