Sports BRIEFS

Reminder, don’t miss out on the beginning of the Intramural seasons!

Fantasy Football
Here is your chance to win Miami Dolphins tickets to the Monday Night Football game against the Chicago Bears! The winner of this year’s fantasy football league will win 2 tickets to this game on December 9 at Pro Player Stadium. The cost is $10 and this is your 1st chance to become a champion.

Labor Day Softball Tournament
The first tournament of the 2002-2003 year is this softball tournament held on the Yaron Fields September 1. The cost of the tournament is $10 per team. The Major Leagues may strike but you can count on us playing ball!

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team have put aside their work on HIV, malaria, and Zika to develo

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy recipients, or Dreamers, with college degrees have con

Consumers who support a company’s decision to rebrand, such as to remove racial stereotypes, might s

A University of Miami team awaits FDA approval to mass-produce nasopharyngeal swabs used in coronavi