Sports BRIEFS

Reminder, don’t miss out on the beginning of the Intramural seasons!

Fantasy Football
Here is your chance to win Miami Dolphins tickets to the Monday Night Football game against the Chicago Bears! The winner of this year’s fantasy football league will win 2 tickets to this game on December 9 at Pro Player Stadium. The cost is $10 and this is your 1st chance to become a champion.

Labor Day Softball Tournament
The first tournament of the 2002-2003 year is this softball tournament held on the Yaron Fields September 1. The cost of the tournament is $10 per team. The Major Leagues may strike but you can count on us playing ball!

The Marlins — along with a handful of other teams — haven’t signed a single player from another team ...

The 2019 Miami Hurricanes coaching staff is now in place and ready to rumble. Though the Hurricanes ...

The last time Tyree St. Louis played something other than tackle, by coincidence, was the last time ...

Manny Diaz might as well have been the head of the National Weather Service on Tuesday. At 7:27 p.m. ...

Even after landing Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, the Hurricanes aren’t done looking for quarterb ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

The singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur will share insights and advice from her more than ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...

The Miami women's basketball team earned its first victory at Cameron Indoor Stadium with a 58- ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Thursday that ESPN reporter and UM alumna Allison Williams w ...