Welcome: Letters from friends

Dear New Student,

Welcome to the University of Miami. You are about to embark on some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life! We are thrilled that you have chosen our institution for your continued educational experiences.

You join the University of Miami at an important time in history. Last October we celebrated our 75th anniversary, and although still relatively young, the University of Miami is one of the leading private research universities in the nation. Your attendance at our university continues to enhance our nationally renowned reputation.

As a member of the class of 2006, you have a strong foundation to build upon, and your involvement will ensure that our University continues to grow as a leader in education.
We hope you make the most of your time on campus. Study hard and get involved. Go Canes!

Sincerely,

Donna E. Shalala

Frost School of Music’s faculty and staff members and students utilize their talents to help unify t

Rudy Fernandez, senior vice president for public affairs and communications at the University of Mia

Hope is an elusive concept, but it is a crucial feeling to hold on to at a time of crisis. During th

Members of the Muslim Students of the University of Miami celebrate the holy month while adhering to

A University of Miami faculty member offers tips on how to preserve healthy work-life practices as w