Welcome: Letters from friends

Dear New Student,

Welcome to the University of Miami. You are about to embark on some of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life! We are thrilled that you have chosen our institution for your continued educational experiences.

You join the University of Miami at an important time in history. Last October we celebrated our 75th anniversary, and although still relatively young, the University of Miami is one of the leading private research universities in the nation. Your attendance at our university continues to enhance our nationally renowned reputation.

As a member of the class of 2006, you have a strong foundation to build upon, and your involvement will ensure that our University continues to grow as a leader in education.
We hope you make the most of your time on campus. Study hard and get involved. Go Canes!

Sincerely,

Donna E. Shalala

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas