Historically Black Greek Letter Organizations

On February 27, 1985, the Federation of Historically Black Greek Letter Organization (FBG) was founded at the University of Miami. This last year, FBG changed its name to the National Pan-Hellenic Council. (NPHC) It has been a strong asset to the University of Miami participating in events like Homecoming, Black Awareness Month, and many other philanthropic events.

There are nine National Pan-Hellenic fraternities and sororities nationally, and seven are now active at the University of Miami. The organizations at the University are:

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

The University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School lecture series continue this spring

As the coronavirus swept into South Florida, students in the inaugural Your Health, Your Immune Syst

Levels of bacteria dropped only days after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the closure of recreational

The University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas hosted an online seminar Wednes

Ariel Rose, a Frost School of Music graduate, talks about her experience at the University of Miami