Historically Black Greek Letter Organizations

On February 27, 1985, the Federation of Historically Black Greek Letter Organization (FBG) was founded at the University of Miami. This last year, FBG changed its name to the National Pan-Hellenic Council. (NPHC) It has been a strong asset to the University of Miami participating in events like Homecoming, Black Awareness Month, and many other philanthropic events.

There are nine National Pan-Hellenic fraternities and sororities nationally, and seven are now active at the University of Miami. The organizations at the University are:

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

Check out the latest issue of Hurricane Magazine, featuring stories on Canes football, basketball, s ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...

The Hurricanes kick off their 2019 soccer campaign Thursday night against UTRGV. ...