Entertainment News

Tonight

Concrete Blonde performs live at Billboardlive, 15th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $22. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

April 23

String Cheese Incident performs at Pompano Beach Amphitheater, rain or shine. Show starts at 7 p.m. and tickets are $28.50. For more info, call 954-523-3309.

April 26

Face to Face performing live at Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Highway. Show starts at 6 p.m. and tickets are $15. For more info, call 561-966-3309.

94.9 ZETA FM’s Bonzai Festival featuring Gravity Kills, Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Rob Zombie, and Fu Manchu at Bicentennial Park, 1075 Biscayne Blvd. Show starts at 2 p.m. and tickets are $25. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

A Tribute to the Cure hosted by Corey Feldman, with Nasty Shahoulian and the Gimmix and seven other local bands at Hard Rock Caf

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Junior defensive back Trajan Bandy was among those players named to the 2019 Jim Thorpe Award Presea ...

Seniors Michael Pinckney and Shaquille Quarterman were among those players named to the watch list f ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...