Entertainment News

Tonight

Concrete Blonde performs live at Billboardlive, 15th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $22. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

April 23

String Cheese Incident performs at Pompano Beach Amphitheater, rain or shine. Show starts at 7 p.m. and tickets are $28.50. For more info, call 954-523-3309.

April 26

Face to Face performing live at Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Highway. Show starts at 6 p.m. and tickets are $15. For more info, call 561-966-3309.

94.9 ZETA FM’s Bonzai Festival featuring Gravity Kills, Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Rob Zombie, and Fu Manchu at Bicentennial Park, 1075 Biscayne Blvd. Show starts at 2 p.m. and tickets are $25. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

A Tribute to the Cure hosted by Corey Feldman, with Nasty Shahoulian and the Gimmix and seven other local bands at Hard Rock Caf

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...