Culture

Entertainment News

Tonight

Concrete Blonde performs live at Billboardlive, 15th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $22. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

April 23

String Cheese Incident performs at Pompano Beach Amphitheater, rain or shine. Show starts at 7 p.m. and tickets are $28.50. For more info, call 954-523-3309.

April 26

Face to Face performing live at Ovation, 3637 S. Federal Highway. Show starts at 6 p.m. and tickets are $15. For more info, call 561-966-3309.

94.9 ZETA FM’s Bonzai Festival featuring Gravity Kills, Kid Rock, Puddle of Mudd, Sevendust, Rob Zombie, and Fu Manchu at Bicentennial Park, 1075 Biscayne Blvd. Show starts at 2 p.m. and tickets are $25. For more info, call 305-358-5885.

A Tribute to the Cure hosted by Corey Feldman, with Nasty Shahoulian and the Gimmix and seven other local bands at Hard Rock Caf

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas