A fresh breath

You’ve gotta love Coconut Grove on Thursday nights. Gallons of cheap beer, impressionable college girls and scores of fake IDs- South Florida college debauchery at its best. The problem is, I can’t help but feel the like I’m getting kinda tired of seeing the same drunken frat boys guzzling their Bud Lights, the giggly blondes stumbling around, and I swear to God, although I love the song, you can only hear Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Free Bird so many times in one night.

Whilst sipping a Guinness at Mr. Moe’s the other night, I surveyed my surroundings and realized that the repetition is killing me. Some of us welcome change.

Enter Oyxgen. Billed as a South Beach club in the Grove, Oxygen welcomes more of an older, more sophisticated crowd. Located in the Streets of Mayfair, where the Chili Pepper once was, Oxygen follows in the footsteps of the late Kiss Caf

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...