Entertainment News

Tonight

The Source Fashion Nation Tour with a special performance by Tha Liks on the University Patio. For more info call 305-284-6399.

Swivelsitck! at Revolver, 5922 S.Dixie Hwy. Doors open at 11 p.m. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Saturday

Funky locals Hash Brown and Miami bass night with DJ Le Spam in Room 2 at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. in Miami Design District. Show starts at 11 p.m. and tickets are $7. Doors open to those 18 and over. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.

April 2

The Royal Tenebaums at the Bill Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m.

April 3

Comedian Carrot Top at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts Au Rene Theatre, 201 S.W. 5th Ave. in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12-$39. For more info call 954-523-3309.

April 4

Bombshell Rocks and Homegrown at Millenium Nightclub, 4301 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. For more info call 954-788-2345.

April 5

The Pat Metheny Group at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts Au Rene Theatre, 201 S.W. 5th Ave., Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $29-$59. For more info call 954-523-3309.

April 5-6

1st Annual University of Miami “Elements of Spring Breakdown” featuring live performances by Afu Ra, DJ G Brown, DJ Epps and various MC and DJ battles on the University Patio. Friday’s show is from 6:30-11 p.m. and Saturday’s is from 1:30-11 p.m. Admission is free for all ages. For more info call 305-284-2211.

April 6

Jagged Edge at Billboard Live, 15th St. and Ocean Dr. in Miami Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $24. For more info visit www.billboardlive.com

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...