Jaui Schneider lives for beauty

When he plays the music-his fingers running smoothly through the keys and his face contorted by the emotion-the energetic vibe of the live tunes swings through the crowd and back inside his soul, letting him feel a moment of appeased sensation.

“Playing gigs and practicing at home helps me to get in touch with the great spirit of music,” he says, “and when I play live, physically, my hands are moving, but what I really feel is a sort of internal and external energy that slides through the crowd and myself.”

Jaui Schneider, a 53-year-old musician, plays piano at the Van Dyke Caf

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur

University of Miami President Julio Frenk joins ecologist Simon Levin for a webinar that will explor

The Miami Herbert Business School announced that a student-led committee will commission artwork for

A tireless physician who was always on call, Dr. Sayfie made patients partners in their care.

The temporary move to drop standardized testing requirements will hopefully eliminate some of the st