Intramural Sports

Basketball Playoffs:

Ashish- 44 (Co-rec Semifinals)
What?!- 38

The Bucs- 52 (Co-rec Semifinals)
Jenny’s Jiggers & Jugs- 42

Wahine- 30 (Women’s Independent Championship)
Wifies- 17

Tri Delta- 37 (Panhellenic Championship)
Delta Phi Epsilon- 18

Franchise- 58 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Ballin’ Outta Control- 37

Operation Lockdown- 76 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
REPEAT- 64

Banditos Yanquis- 59 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Dirty Jers- 50

SECS- 50 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Earth- 43

Banditos Yanquis- 72 (Men’s Semifinals)
Franchise- 46

Operation Lockdown- 62 (Men’s Semifinals)
SECS- 45

Pi Kappa Alpha- 67 (Greek Semifinals)
Zeta Beta Tau- 59
Lambda Chi Alpha- 47 (Greek Semifinals)
Alpha Sigma Phi- 38

Don’t forget to sign up for the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline is TODAY by 5pm at the Wellness Center! The tournament will take place tomorrow at Noon. Great prizes will be given out to the winners. Also, once again if you stop by the Wellness Center office upstairs today only and say “I love Intramural Sports”, you will receive a free T-shirt and a candy bar!

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...

With the first elevated concrete floor deck poured last week, the Frost Institute of Chemistry and Molecular Science is on pace to open in the summer of 2022. ...

In a new study that scrutinized the speech patterns of Freddie Mercury, Michael Phelps, and other celebrities, University of Miami researchers offer insights on how diet ultimately reshapes language. ...

The multidisciplinary forum in April will explore lessons learned from the regions. There is a call for papers to be presented, but abstracts must be submitted by Jan. 17. ...

Former executive vice president John L. Green Jr., who helped launch the University’s football dynasty with two key coaching hires, passed away this month. ...