Intramural Sports

Basketball Playoffs:

Ashish- 44 (Co-rec Semifinals)
What?!- 38

The Bucs- 52 (Co-rec Semifinals)
Jenny’s Jiggers & Jugs- 42

Wahine- 30 (Women’s Independent Championship)
Wifies- 17

Tri Delta- 37 (Panhellenic Championship)
Delta Phi Epsilon- 18

Franchise- 58 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Ballin’ Outta Control- 37

Operation Lockdown- 76 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
REPEAT- 64

Banditos Yanquis- 59 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Dirty Jers- 50

SECS- 50 (Men’s Quarterfinals)
Earth- 43

Banditos Yanquis- 72 (Men’s Semifinals)
Franchise- 46

Operation Lockdown- 62 (Men’s Semifinals)
SECS- 45

Pi Kappa Alpha- 67 (Greek Semifinals)
Zeta Beta Tau- 59
Lambda Chi Alpha- 47 (Greek Semifinals)
Alpha Sigma Phi- 38

Don’t forget to sign up for the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline is TODAY by 5pm at the Wellness Center! The tournament will take place tomorrow at Noon. Great prizes will be given out to the winners. Also, once again if you stop by the Wellness Center office upstairs today only and say “I love Intramural Sports”, you will receive a free T-shirt and a candy bar!

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...