Intramural Sports

Wallyball:
Lambda Chi Alpha
2002 Champion

Basketball:

Tuesday, March 5 (Playoffs):
Operation Lockdown- 68
Sebastian’s Boys- 34

REPEAT- 65
UMSM 4- 43

Earth- 50
UMSM 1- 32

SECS- 55
Big Tool- 51

Tri Delta- 10
Delta Gamma- 0 (Forfeit)

Delta Phi Epsilon- 54
Zeta Tau Alpha- 28

Indoor Soccer:
Sunday, March 3:
Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C.- 7
GBSA 2- 4

Alpha Sigma Phi- 6
Lambda Chi Alpha- 5

Tornadoes- 8
The Foreigners- 0

*The Entry Deadlines for Softball and Team Billiards have been extended to today by 5pm! Sign up at the Wellness Center.

*Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is Saturday, March 23 at the Wellness Center and the deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 20 by 5pm.

*Anyone that reads this and stops by the Wellness Center office on Friday, March 8, 2002 and says, “I Love Intramurals” will receive a free t-shirt and a candy bar!

With remarks by entrepreneur and alumnus Rony Abovitz, a recent event at the Kislak Center showcased ...

A UM student retention task force is working to ensure that all first-year students feel at home. ...

A new School of Nursing and Health Studies’ initiative delivers critical health care for Miami’s hom ...

As part of the Leadership UMiami program, students heard from community leaders who spend their care ...

Miller School of Medicine doctors are providing assistance on Great Abaco Island, where survivors of ...

With an Olympic year on the horizon, former Canes star Lauryn Williams reflects on an incredible car ...

The Miami women's basketball staff just got stronger with the addition of former Hurricane stan ...

The University of Miami football program announced Sunday that it has accepted a bid to the 2019 Wal ...

Greg Rousseau was one of Miami's breakout players this year and will be honored Friday night in ...

The first-year and redshirt players in Miami's developmental training program have spent months ...