Intramural Sports

Wallyball:
Lambda Chi Alpha
2002 Champion

Basketball:

Tuesday, March 5 (Playoffs):
Operation Lockdown- 68
Sebastian’s Boys- 34

REPEAT- 65
UMSM 4- 43

Earth- 50
UMSM 1- 32

SECS- 55
Big Tool- 51

Tri Delta- 10
Delta Gamma- 0 (Forfeit)

Delta Phi Epsilon- 54
Zeta Tau Alpha- 28

Indoor Soccer:
Sunday, March 3:
Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C.- 7
GBSA 2- 4

Alpha Sigma Phi- 6
Lambda Chi Alpha- 5

Tornadoes- 8
The Foreigners- 0

*The Entry Deadlines for Softball and Team Billiards have been extended to today by 5pm! Sign up at the Wellness Center.

*Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is Saturday, March 23 at the Wellness Center and the deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 20 by 5pm.

*Anyone that reads this and stops by the Wellness Center office on Friday, March 8, 2002 and says, “I Love Intramurals” will receive a free t-shirt and a candy bar!

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ Hurricanes fans aren’t the only ones exasperated by t ...

If Saturday wasn’t a turning point for N’Kosi Perry, it was maybe the start of one — at least this i ...

The question for Manny Diaz was simple, and the defensive coordinator’s answer was simple, too — sor ...

The University of Miami’s popular turnover chain was spotlighted in a promotional video for February ...

The evidence was glaring. On Monday night, Miami true freshman running back Lorenzo Lingard posted o ...

New student organization’s mission is a movement to return to the ‘roots’ of natural hair. ...

A University of Miami professor discusses the dynamics of this trend. ...

A mobile museum coming to UM this week will showcase relics of the African-American experience. ...

Get set for a whirlwind of information on critical issues facing the planet and how to tell those st ...

Professors and staff from UM are offering students an in-class introduction to gardening and food pr ...

Ebuka Izundu had a career night as the Canes took down Stephen F. Austin, 96-58. ...

The Canes have two games left in the 2018 regular season and they have one goal in mind: finish the ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team will host No. 19 Marquette in a top-25 matchup Thursda ...

Director of Track and Field/Cross Country Amy Deem announced the University of Miami's 2019 tra ...

The Miami women's basketball team moved up one spot to No. 24 nationally in this week's As ...