Intramural Sports

Wallyball:
Lambda Chi Alpha
2002 Champion

Basketball:

Tuesday, March 5 (Playoffs):
Operation Lockdown- 68
Sebastian’s Boys- 34

REPEAT- 65
UMSM 4- 43

Earth- 50
UMSM 1- 32

SECS- 55
Big Tool- 51

Tri Delta- 10
Delta Gamma- 0 (Forfeit)

Delta Phi Epsilon- 54
Zeta Tau Alpha- 28

Indoor Soccer:
Sunday, March 3:
Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C.- 7
GBSA 2- 4

Alpha Sigma Phi- 6
Lambda Chi Alpha- 5

Tornadoes- 8
The Foreigners- 0

*The Entry Deadlines for Softball and Team Billiards have been extended to today by 5pm! Sign up at the Wellness Center.

*Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is Saturday, March 23 at the Wellness Center and the deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 20 by 5pm.

*Anyone that reads this and stops by the Wellness Center office on Friday, March 8, 2002 and says, “I Love Intramurals” will receive a free t-shirt and a candy bar!

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...