Intramural Sports

Wallyball:
Lambda Chi Alpha
2002 Champion

Basketball:

Tuesday, March 5 (Playoffs):
Operation Lockdown- 68
Sebastian’s Boys- 34

REPEAT- 65
UMSM 4- 43

Earth- 50
UMSM 1- 32

SECS- 55
Big Tool- 51

Tri Delta- 10
Delta Gamma- 0 (Forfeit)

Delta Phi Epsilon- 54
Zeta Tau Alpha- 28

Indoor Soccer:
Sunday, March 3:
Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C.- 7
GBSA 2- 4

Alpha Sigma Phi- 6
Lambda Chi Alpha- 5

Tornadoes- 8
The Foreigners- 0

*The Entry Deadlines for Softball and Team Billiards have been extended to today by 5pm! Sign up at the Wellness Center.

*Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is Saturday, March 23 at the Wellness Center and the deadline to enter is Wednesday, March 20 by 5pm.

*Anyone that reads this and stops by the Wellness Center office on Friday, March 8, 2002 and says, “I Love Intramurals” will receive a free t-shirt and a candy bar!

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...