Entertainment News

Tonight

Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $27.75-35.75. For info, call 954-523-3309.

March 9

The Estate will perform and a listening party for the new EELS CD at Piccadilly Garden, 35 N.E. 40th St. For info, call 305-242-3120.

March 11

Natalie Merchant will perform at the Beach’s Jackie Gleason Theater,1700 Washington Ave., at 7:30 p.m. For info, call 305-673-7300.

March 13

311 and Hoobastank will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25-27.50. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance pass is $15. The festival runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5: 30 p.m.

March 16

Deep Banana Blackout will perform with Bum-Ruckus at the Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 17

Nelly Furtado will perform at Level, 1235 Washington Ave.. Show starts at 8 p.m. and you must be 21+ to enter. Tickets are $30. For info call 305-358-5885.

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

With Mark Walton (cut by Cincinnati) and Kendrick Norton (released by Carolina), the Dolphins have n ...

Perhaps no one but Kellen Winslow II knows for sure when his deep dive began from beloved University ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are transforming weather forecasts by creating a seasonal for ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team edged No. 77 Paola Diaz-Delg ...

The Bowling Green, Ky., native joins the Hurricanes after spending two seasons at Liberty. ...

Redshirt junior Brian Van Belle will take the mound in Miami's ACC Baseball Championship opener ...

For the 17th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season in the top 25 of the ...

The quest for a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships begins Thursday for Miami's track a ...