Entertainment News

Tonight

Lynyrd Skynyrd will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets cost $27.75-35.75. For info, call 954-523-3309.

March 9

The Estate will perform and a listening party for the new EELS CD at Piccadilly Garden, 35 N.E. 40th St. For info, call 305-242-3120.

March 11

Natalie Merchant will perform at the Beach’s Jackie Gleason Theater,1700 Washington Ave., at 7:30 p.m. For info, call 305-673-7300.

March 13

311 and Hoobastank will perform at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25-27.50. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance pass is $15. The festival runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5: 30 p.m.

March 16

Deep Banana Blackout will perform with Bum-Ruckus at the Culture Room in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $12. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 17

Nelly Furtado will perform at Level, 1235 Washington Ave.. Show starts at 8 p.m. and you must be 21+ to enter. Tickets are $30. For info call 305-358-5885.

Women’s soccer World Cup champion Megan Rapinoe urged University of Miami students to fight for equa ...

Engineering and business professors met with officials from the City of North Bay Village and Miami- ...

University of Miami and Miami Dade County Public Schools educators say bringing mental health inform ...

The School of Architecture and College of Engineering are offering new master’s programs to train th ...

Ian Diaz Brannon is the recipient of the Jenkins Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship awarded to ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.