Entertainment News

Tonight

Amateur strip contest at Level, 1235 Washington Ave. The winner will receive $1,000. For info call 305-532-1525.

Revolver will play host to Humbert and the Air CD release party. Show starts at 11 p.m. Address: 5922 S. Dixie Highway. Tickets are $6. For info call 305-661-9099.

The “no sex” comedy 40 Days and 40 nights, starring Josh Hartnett and Shannyn Sossamon, opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

March 5

Old-school punks Bad Religion with Less than Jake and Hot Water Music at Sunrise Musical Theater. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Cosford. Showings at 8 and 10 p.m.

March 6

Notorious eccentric Wesley Willis at Freeze, 909 E. Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $7. For info call 954-776-0660.

March 7

NOFX will finally perform at Orbit in Boynton Beach after long delay. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $14. For info call 561-966-3309.

Billy Joel and Elton John performing at the National Car Rental Center. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $45-175. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance $15. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...