Entertainment News

Tonight

Amateur strip contest at Level, 1235 Washington Ave. The winner will receive $1,000. For info call 305-532-1525.

Revolver will play host to Humbert and the Air CD release party. Show starts at 11 p.m. Address: 5922 S. Dixie Highway. Tickets are $6. For info call 305-661-9099.

The “no sex” comedy 40 Days and 40 nights, starring Josh Hartnett and Shannyn Sossamon, opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

March 5

Old-school punks Bad Religion with Less than Jake and Hot Water Music at Sunrise Musical Theater. Show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the Cosford. Showings at 8 and 10 p.m.

March 6

Notorious eccentric Wesley Willis at Freeze, 909 E. Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $7. For info call 954-776-0660.

March 7

NOFX will finally perform at Orbit in Boynton Beach after long delay. Show starts at 6 p.m. Tickets are $14. For info call 561-966-3309.

Billy Joel and Elton John performing at the National Car Rental Center. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $45-175. For info call 954-523-3309.

March 14-17

The Italian Renaissance Festival at Vizcaya, featuring five stages of entertainment, a daily character parade, and the Living ChessGame. Entrance $15. Doors open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...