Entertainment News

Today

D’Vox Magazine release party with house DJ Armand Van Helden performing at Club Spin, 320 Lincoln Rd. For info call 305-531-2800.

Queen of the Damned starring the late Aaliyah opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

February 23

Dollyrocker performs live at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. Tickets are $7. For info visit www.epoplife.com

The Remedy Session and the Chase Theory performing live at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 N.E. 2nd Ave. Tickets are $5. For info call 305-757-1807.

February 24

Feminist rockers Le Tigre with the Butchies at the Polish American Club, 1250 N.W. 22nd Ave. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $15. For info visit www.epoplife.com

February 25

Weezer and Saves the Day performing live at Mars Music Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $27.50. For info call 561-966-3309.

March 5

Old school punks Bad Religion performing with Less than Jake at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...