Culture

Entertainment News

Today

D’Vox Magazine release party with house DJ Armand Van Helden performing at Club Spin, 320 Lincoln Rd. For info call 305-531-2800.

Queen of the Damned starring the late Aaliyah opens at AMC Sunset Place 24. For info call 305-466-0450.

February 23

Dollyrocker performs live at Poplife, 35 N.E. 40th St. Tickets are $7. For info visit www.epoplife.com

The Remedy Session and the Chase Theory performing live at Churchill’s Pub, 5501 N.E. 2nd Ave. Tickets are $5. For info call 305-757-1807.

February 24

Feminist rockers Le Tigre with the Butchies at the Polish American Club, 1250 N.W. 22nd Ave. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $15. For info visit www.epoplife.com

February 25

Weezer and Saves the Day performing live at Mars Music Amphitheater in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $27.50. For info call 561-966-3309.

March 5

Old school punks Bad Religion performing with Less than Jake at Sunrise Musical Theatre. Show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $20. For info call 954-523-3309.

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas