Entertainment News

Through March 10
Cirque du Soleil’s “Quidam” at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami. Tickets range from $45 to $165 for VIP. For more info, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.
Tonight
Sugar Cult and Unwritten Law at Millenium in Pompano Beach. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

Tomorrow
Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band perform at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-59.50. Show starts at 8 p.m. For info call 954-523-3309.

February
16-18
World famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival in the heart of the Grove. Free.

February 17
Arturo Sandoval at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 20
Mest and H2O at Millenium. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 24
Le Tigre featuring Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill and the Butchies perform at the Polish American Club, located on 1250 N.W. 22 Ave. Tickets are $15 and doors open at 7:30 p.m. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.
February 25
Weezer and Saves the Day performing at Mars, located on 601-7 Sansbury’s Way in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For info call 561-793-0445.

February 26
Free screening of Sorority Boys at the Cosford at 9 p.m.

March 14-17
The Italian Renaissance Fair at Vizcaya, featuring the Living ChessGame and five stages of Renaissance entertainment, including national and international artists. Gates open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15. For more info, visit www.italianrenaissancefestival.com.

The University of Miami’s Cuban Heritage Collection will host its third New Directions in Cuban Stud ...

The University of Miami is naming its business school in honor of Patti and Allan Herbert for their ...

Lucha Latina celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by highlighting Central American culture. ...

The Frost School of Music’s Valerie Coleman, who heads to Carnegie Hall tonight with the Philadelphi ...

Engineering students at the University of Miami combine inventive materials with a new construction ...

Keith Stone had a bevy of options to pick from when deciding where to spend his final year as a coll ...

University of Miami junior cornerback Trajan Bandy was named ACC Defensive Back of the Week after a ...

Shannon McCarthy and BIIK Kazygurt are set to face off against FC Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champion ...

The Hurricanes got a much-needed conference win Friday night over Virginia. Now Miami looks to build ...

Kristina Fisher registers her 17th career assist to move into second on the program's all-time ...