Entertainment News

Through March 10
Cirque du Soleil’s “Quidam” at Bicentennial Park in downtown Miami. Tickets range from $45 to $165 for VIP. For more info, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.
Tonight
Sugar Cult and Unwritten Law at Millenium in Pompano Beach. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

Tomorrow
Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band perform at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-59.50. Show starts at 8 p.m. For info call 954-523-3309.

February
16-18
World famous Coconut Grove Arts Festival in the heart of the Grove. Free.

February 17
Arturo Sandoval at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 20
Mest and H2O at Millenium. For more info, visit www.pollstar.com.

February 24
Le Tigre featuring Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill and the Butchies perform at the Polish American Club, located on 1250 N.W. 22 Ave. Tickets are $15 and doors open at 7:30 p.m. For more info visit www.epoplife.com.
February 25
Weezer and Saves the Day performing at Mars, located on 601-7 Sansbury’s Way in West Palm Beach. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For info call 561-793-0445.

February 26
Free screening of Sorority Boys at the Cosford at 9 p.m.

March 14-17
The Italian Renaissance Fair at Vizcaya, featuring the Living ChessGame and five stages of Renaissance entertainment, including national and international artists. Gates open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15. For more info, visit www.italianrenaissancefestival.com.

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

The Canes are the top team in Pool D in Durham, joined by No. 5 North Carolina and No. 9 Virginia. ...

The matchups are set for the NCAA Singles Championship and NCAA Doubles Championship at the USTA Nat ...

Adria Soriano Barrera begins competition in the singles draw Monday at 5 p.m. with a contest against ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...