Wasabi serves a tasty fish

The Wasabi Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant, at 1540 Sunset Dr., offers its patrons with more choices than they could ever need. Where to sit poses the first question, with available seating outside, inside, or at the sushi bar. The choices just get harder once the menu comes. They offer 50 different appetizers. They’ve got cold appetizers, hot appetizers, and appetizers from the sushi bar. The sushi bar has 83 different types of sushi. I could go to the Wasabi Sushi Bar for three months straight and try a different kind of sushi every night. And the choices still keep coming. Their wide variety of main courses doesn’t stop at the sushi bar. The kitchen also offers 20 entr

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Demetrius Jackson has come through again for his Overtown neighborhood. For the second year in a row ...

Days after praising Mark Richt, Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant has canceled his Frid ...

Mark Richt kept his word. On Thursday, two days before the Miami Hurricanes defeated Virginia Tech 3 ...

The season is evaporating before our eyes. And nothing made that more obvious than University of Mia ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...