Wasabi serves a tasty fish

The Wasabi Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant, at 1540 Sunset Dr., offers its patrons with more choices than they could ever need. Where to sit poses the first question, with available seating outside, inside, or at the sushi bar. The choices just get harder once the menu comes. They offer 50 different appetizers. They’ve got cold appetizers, hot appetizers, and appetizers from the sushi bar. The sushi bar has 83 different types of sushi. I could go to the Wasabi Sushi Bar for three months straight and try a different kind of sushi every night. And the choices still keep coming. Their wide variety of main courses doesn’t stop at the sushi bar. The kitchen also offers 20 entr

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team picked up a victory ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...