Entertainment News

Tonight

Desaparecidos is performing at Revolver, 5922 South Dixie Highway. Tickets cost $7. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets cost $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 2

Light Heavyweight Champion Roy Jones Jr. against Glen Kelley at AmericanAirlines Arena. Tickets cost $40-500. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

Maybe Baby, It’s You opens at Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets cost $27 for weeknights and $29 for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 954-462-0222 for more info.

Dillinger Escape Plan at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale. Tickets cost $8. Call 954-523-3309
for info.

February 7

Cirque de Soleil’s “Quidam” opens at Bicentennial Park in Downtown Miami. Prices range from $31.50 to $65.00. For tickets, call 800-678-5440 or visit cirqueclub.com.

February
7-10

Magician David Copperfield performing at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Show times vary. Tickets cost $27.50-46.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets cost $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets cost $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...