Entertainment News

Tonight

Desaparecidos is performing at Revolver, 5922 South Dixie Highway. Tickets cost $7. For more info call 305-661-9099.

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets cost $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 2

Light Heavyweight Champion Roy Jones Jr. against Glen Kelley at AmericanAirlines Arena. Tickets cost $40-500. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

Maybe Baby, It’s You opens at Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets cost $27 for weeknights and $29 for Friday and Saturday nights. Call 954-462-0222 for more info.

Dillinger Escape Plan at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale. Tickets cost $8. Call 954-523-3309
for info.

February 7

Cirque de Soleil’s “Quidam” opens at Bicentennial Park in Downtown Miami. Prices range from $31.50 to $65.00. For tickets, call 800-678-5440 or visit cirqueclub.com.

February
7-10

Magician David Copperfield performing at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Show times vary. Tickets cost $27.50-46.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets cost $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets cost $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...