Entertainment News

January 25

Jega and Plastiq Phantom at Poplife. Show starts at 11 p.m. Tickets are $10 before midnight, $12 after. For info visit www.epoplife.com.

Pop punks The Suicide Machines with Poison In the Well and Catch 22 at Freeze. For ticket info call 954-771-3008.

Barbara Muze, Sandra Dohnert, and The Voz performing at the Wall Flower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info visit www.wallflowergallery.com.

January 26

Floridians for Medical Rights’ medical marijuana campaign fundraiser from 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info call 305-374-1198. Admission is $10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 1

Bob Dylan at the National Car Rental Center. Tickets are $28.50-$42.50. Call 954-533-3309 for info.

February 3

Hard rockers Anthrax and Judas Priest at Orbit. Call 561-737-2199 for info.

February 5

Sneak preview of the action film Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, AZ, Erykah Badu, and the Marley Family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...