Entertainment News

Through
January 20

The Rocky Horror Show at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

January 19

“Male Call: A Study in Male Power,” a forum designed for men who are ready to embrace change at 10 a.m. at the Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

SciFly electronica concert featuring DJ Marky, renowned Brazilian dj. For info, visit www.8track.net.

January 22

The Strokes and Har Mar Superstar at Billboard Live. Tickets are $18. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

January 23

Shockrockers Gwar at Orbit. Tickets are $13.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Janury 25

Barbara Muze and The Voz, Sandra Dohnert, to perform at The Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., respectively. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

January 26

Floridians For Medical Rights medical marijuana campaign’s fundraiser from 9:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info, call 305-374-1198. Admission is $ 10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge starring Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 5

Sneak preview of Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarz-enegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 8-9

Jerry Seinfeld at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets are $47.50-77.50. Call 954-523-3309 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, Foxy Brown, and the Marley family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.
The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...