Entertainment News

Through
January 20

The Rocky Horror Show at the Jackie Gleason Theater. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

January 19

“Male Call: A Study in Male Power,” a forum designed for men who are ready to embrace change at 10 a.m. at the Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

SciFly electronica concert featuring DJ Marky, renowned Brazilian dj. For info, visit www.8track.net.

January 22

The Strokes and Har Mar Superstar at Billboard Live. Tickets are $18. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for info.

January 23

Shockrockers Gwar at Orbit. Tickets are $13.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Janury 25

Barbara Muze and The Voz, Sandra Dohnert, to perform at The Wallflower Gallery, 10 N.E. 3rd St. in downtown Miami, at 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., respectively. Tickets are $8 for each show. For info, call 305-579-0069 or visit www.wallflowergallery.
com.

January 26

Floridians For Medical Rights medical marijuana campaign’s fundraiser from 9:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. at Tobacco Road, 626 South Miami Ave. For info, call 305-374-1198. Admission is $ 10.

January 29

Moulin Rouge starring Nicole Kidman at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 5

Sneak preview of Collateral Damage starring Arnold Schwarz-enegger at the Bill Cosford Cinema. Call 305-284-4607 for show time and info.

February 8-9

Jerry Seinfeld at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets are $47.50-77.50. Call 954-523-3309 for info.

February 9

Bob Marley Festival with DMX, Foxy Brown, and the Marley family at Virginia Key Beach. Tickets are $22.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.
The Dead Kennedys without Jello Biafra at Orbit. Tickets are $16.50. Call 305-358-5885 for info.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...