Miami Wins Fifth National Title

Nebraska may have had the best player in college football, but Miami proved they had the best team — romping the Cornhuskers 37-14 in the Rose Bowl to win it’s fifth National Championship.

The Hurricanes played almost flawless football on both sides of the ball. The offense, led by Ken Dorsey, came out strong by scoring 34 points in the first half with a prolific passing game and a solid running game. And the defense held the Nebraska offense, led by Heisman winner Eric Crouch, in check all night.

The win by Miami ended a 10 year drought without a national championship ring.

MORE STORIES TO COME SOON. ALSO LOOK OUT FOR OUR SPECIAL EDITION OF “THE HURRICANE” ON JAN. 18TH.

The initiative has been tracking public health policy response data to determine how swift or lax im

Public health experts Erin Kobetz and Guillermo “Willy” Prado officially join Provost Jeffrey Duerk’

In response to George Floyd’s death, the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs and the Counseling

Canes on Canes, a student organization, will host an informative online discussion about the anticip

Victoria Coverstone, a University of Miami mechanical and aerospace engineer, answers some questions