Dear University of Miami Students,

The time is now for all of us to pull together and make this University proud of its winning athletic programs. The Hurricanes are bowl bound, but its still a tough road ahead with Syracuse this weekend and Washington next weekend. We are asking for the support of our students and staff as we continue to make a run for the National Championship one game at a time.

The team thrives off the energy of our fans and for the last two games we would like all of you to be there to rock the Orange Bowl.

This weekend, we will battle with the Syracuse Orangeman for the Big East Conference title in front of a nationally televised audience. Let’s show the nation that our fans are amongst the most passionate and dedicated in the nation. Kick-off is at 3:30 PM, but be sure to get there early for the live broadcast of the ESPN College GameDay with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso. Go Canes!

Thanks for your support,

Larry Coker

University of Miami Head Football Coach

Hansel Tookes, alumnus and assistant professor of medicine, will share his story of success at the G ...

Faculty and student researchers are experimenting with new techniques and materials to replant coral ...

If you live in Miami and have seasonal allergies, your sniffling and sneezing is a bit unusual for t ...

The University of Miami student group partnered with two local, nonprofit organizations to beautify ...

The conviction of film producer Harvey Weinstein is being hailed as providing justice, but it also h ...