Dear University of Miami Students,

The time is now for all of us to pull together and make this University proud of its winning athletic programs. The Hurricanes are bowl bound, but its still a tough road ahead with Syracuse this weekend and Washington next weekend. We are asking for the support of our students and staff as we continue to make a run for the National Championship one game at a time.

The team thrives off the energy of our fans and for the last two games we would like all of you to be there to rock the Orange Bowl.

This weekend, we will battle with the Syracuse Orangeman for the Big East Conference title in front of a nationally televised audience. Let’s show the nation that our fans are amongst the most passionate and dedicated in the nation. Kick-off is at 3:30 PM, but be sure to get there early for the live broadcast of the ESPN College GameDay with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso. Go Canes!

Thanks for your support,

Larry Coker

University of Miami Head Football Coach

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...