Dear University of Miami Students,

The time is now for all of us to pull together and make this University proud of its winning athletic programs. The Hurricanes are bowl bound, but its still a tough road ahead with Syracuse this weekend and Washington next weekend. We are asking for the support of our students and staff as we continue to make a run for the National Championship one game at a time.

The team thrives off the energy of our fans and for the last two games we would like all of you to be there to rock the Orange Bowl.

This weekend, we will battle with the Syracuse Orangeman for the Big East Conference title in front of a nationally televised audience. Let’s show the nation that our fans are amongst the most passionate and dedicated in the nation. Kick-off is at 3:30 PM, but be sure to get there early for the live broadcast of the ESPN College GameDay with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso. Go Canes!

Thanks for your support,

Larry Coker

University of Miami Head Football Coach

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team highlighted its Senior Day with a 4-0 sweep against D ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up the regular season with its sixth straight vict ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team dropped its final Atlantic Coast Conference contest o ...

Frydlova and Grimstad each record 3-over 75 Sunday; Weber leads UM in 12th place. ...

The Hurricanes' rotation saved its best for last. ...