Dear University of Miami Students,

The time is now for all of us to pull together and make this University proud of its winning athletic programs. The Hurricanes are bowl bound, but its still a tough road ahead with Syracuse this weekend and Washington next weekend. We are asking for the support of our students and staff as we continue to make a run for the National Championship one game at a time.

The team thrives off the energy of our fans and for the last two games we would like all of you to be there to rock the Orange Bowl.

This weekend, we will battle with the Syracuse Orangeman for the Big East Conference title in front of a nationally televised audience. Let’s show the nation that our fans are amongst the most passionate and dedicated in the nation. Kick-off is at 3:30 PM, but be sure to get there early for the live broadcast of the ESPN College GameDay with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso. Go Canes!

Thanks for your support,

Larry Coker

University of Miami Head Football Coach

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

The University of Miami basketball team was unable to overcome Virginia’s pack-line defense in a 59- ...

Even in signing a strong overall class, UM lost out on five defensive targets on National Signing Da ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

It was the 25th and final University of Miami Opening Day for an emotional Jim Morris but the first ...

Redshirt freshman Alicia Blagg made quite an ACC Championships debut Friday night, capturing a gold ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team will play a pair of road matches in the Southwest this wee ...

University of Miami football player Deejay Dallas is an active member in the Hurricanes' Studen ...

Canes and Orange battle in noon game on CBS. ...