Entertainment News

Today

Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. For tickets or info, call 954-741-7300.

UM Surfrider Club is throwing a “Surf Party” at the Rat featuring the band Late For Life, DJs, a raffle for Quiksilver gear and surf videos on the big screen all night long. Starts at 8 PM until 1 AM.

“What’s Your Focus Festival” featuring Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $25. Charge by phone: 954-523-3309.

Through November 18
Miami Book Fair International at MDCC Wolfson Campus, featuring authors Dianne Goodman and Ralph Angel, among others. For info, please visit http://www.mdcc.edu/bookfair.

November 18
Henry Rollins’ rescheduled spoken word performance at the Rat. Doors open at 6:30. Tickets are required to attend.

Reggae star Beenie Man at the AT&T Amphitheater. Show starts at 1 PM. Tickets are $23. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 19
Sneak Preview of Spy Game, starring Brad Pitt and Robert Redford, at Cosford at 10 PM. Tickets are available.

November 21
Ozzy Osbourne with Rob Zombie, Mudvayne and Soil at America Airlines Arena. For info, call 786-777-1240.

Juvenile and City High at Bay Front Park. Show starts at 8 PM. Tickets are $25. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 28
Sneak Preview of How High, starring Method Man, Redman and lots of marijuana at Cosford at 9 PM. Tickets are available.

November 29
Aerosmith and The Cult at NCRC. Call 954-835-8275 for info.
Benefit concert featuring Sugar Ray at Level. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Tickets are $28 for general admission, $100 for VIP. For info call 305-532-7733.

December 1
The 2001 Buzz Bake Sale Tour at Mars Music Amphitheater. Featured artists will include Disturbed, Adema, Static-X, Stroke 9 and Tantric, among others. For info or tickets, visit www.marsmusicamp.com.

December 8
Zeta’s Nutcracker Ball, featuring Nickelback, Saliva and Default at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $15. For info visit www.zetarocks.com.

January 15-20
The Rocky Horror Show at Jackie Gleason. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...