Entertainment News

Today

Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. For tickets or info, call 954-741-7300.

UM Surfrider Club is throwing a “Surf Party” at the Rat featuring the band Late For Life, DJs, a raffle for Quiksilver gear and surf videos on the big screen all night long. Starts at 8 PM until 1 AM.

“What’s Your Focus Festival” featuring Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $25. Charge by phone: 954-523-3309.

Through November 18
Miami Book Fair International at MDCC Wolfson Campus, featuring authors Dianne Goodman and Ralph Angel, among others. For info, please visit http://www.mdcc.edu/bookfair.

November 18
Henry Rollins’ rescheduled spoken word performance at the Rat. Doors open at 6:30. Tickets are required to attend.

Reggae star Beenie Man at the AT&T Amphitheater. Show starts at 1 PM. Tickets are $23. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 19
Sneak Preview of Spy Game, starring Brad Pitt and Robert Redford, at Cosford at 10 PM. Tickets are available.

November 21
Ozzy Osbourne with Rob Zombie, Mudvayne and Soil at America Airlines Arena. For info, call 786-777-1240.

Juvenile and City High at Bay Front Park. Show starts at 8 PM. Tickets are $25. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 28
Sneak Preview of How High, starring Method Man, Redman and lots of marijuana at Cosford at 9 PM. Tickets are available.

November 29
Aerosmith and The Cult at NCRC. Call 954-835-8275 for info.
Benefit concert featuring Sugar Ray at Level. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Tickets are $28 for general admission, $100 for VIP. For info call 305-532-7733.

December 1
The 2001 Buzz Bake Sale Tour at Mars Music Amphitheater. Featured artists will include Disturbed, Adema, Static-X, Stroke 9 and Tantric, among others. For info or tickets, visit www.marsmusicamp.com.

December 8
Zeta’s Nutcracker Ball, featuring Nickelback, Saliva and Default at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $15. For info visit www.zetarocks.com.

January 15-20
The Rocky Horror Show at Jackie Gleason. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

Miami couldn’t in-bound the ball. When the host Hurricanes’ women’s basketball team looks back at Su ...

Offensive line is always one of the biggest needs for the Miami Hurricanes on the recruiting trail a ...

When Manny Diaz briefly left the Miami Hurricanes to become the coach of the Temple Owls, Keshawn Wa ...

Two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic has been through more trauma in the ...

The words “Sweet 16” may never have been uttered as the Miami Hurricanes were laying out their prese ...

The School of Nursing and Health Studies’ global research training program for minority students is ...

The University of Miami community gathered to remember the victims of the deadly New Zealand mosque ...

Culminating "an awesome, institution-wide effort," the Miller School of Medicine is celebr ...

Activist Claudio Rojas was featured in a documentary film, “The Infiltrators,” which is critical of ...

Associate professors William Pestle and Kathleen Sullivan Sealey traveled with students over spring ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team will play fifth-seeded Arizona State in a top-2 ...

A ninth inning rally pushed No. 5 NC State past the Canes on Sunday afternoon. ...

Miami's stellar season came to end Sunday, as the Hurricanes fell to ASU, 57-55, in the NCAA To ...

Despite Estela Perez-Somarriba logging a top-five triumph for the 100th win of her career, the No. 2 ...

Facing No. 11 North Carolina on its home court, the University of Miami men's tennis team got o ...