Entertainment News

Today

Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. For tickets or info, call 954-741-7300.

UM Surfrider Club is throwing a “Surf Party” at the Rat featuring the band Late For Life, DJs, a raffle for Quiksilver gear and surf videos on the big screen all night long. Starts at 8 PM until 1 AM.

“What’s Your Focus Festival” featuring Live at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $25. Charge by phone: 954-523-3309.

Through November 18
Miami Book Fair International at MDCC Wolfson Campus, featuring authors Dianne Goodman and Ralph Angel, among others. For info, please visit http://www.mdcc.edu/bookfair.

November 18
Henry Rollins’ rescheduled spoken word performance at the Rat. Doors open at 6:30. Tickets are required to attend.

Reggae star Beenie Man at the AT&T Amphitheater. Show starts at 1 PM. Tickets are $23. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 19
Sneak Preview of Spy Game, starring Brad Pitt and Robert Redford, at Cosford at 10 PM. Tickets are available.

November 21
Ozzy Osbourne with Rob Zombie, Mudvayne and Soil at America Airlines Arena. For info, call 786-777-1240.

Juvenile and City High at Bay Front Park. Show starts at 8 PM. Tickets are $25. Charge by phone: 305-358-5885.

November 28
Sneak Preview of How High, starring Method Man, Redman and lots of marijuana at Cosford at 9 PM. Tickets are available.

November 29
Aerosmith and The Cult at NCRC. Call 954-835-8275 for info.
Benefit concert featuring Sugar Ray at Level. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Tickets are $28 for general admission, $100 for VIP. For info call 305-532-7733.

December 1
The 2001 Buzz Bake Sale Tour at Mars Music Amphitheater. Featured artists will include Disturbed, Adema, Static-X, Stroke 9 and Tantric, among others. For info or tickets, visit www.marsmusicamp.com.

December 8
Zeta’s Nutcracker Ball, featuring Nickelback, Saliva and Default at Sunrise Musical Theater. Tickets $15. For info visit www.zetarocks.com.

January 15-20
The Rocky Horror Show at Jackie Gleason. Call 305-673-7300 for info.

A reflection on the unparalleled career of a true public servant, a man respected across the country ...

The improvements to the IM fields offer a safer, more efficient field for the University community. ...

President Donald Trump’s letter to the Turkish president has been looked at as undiplomatic and unpr ...

The LGBTQ Student Center and SpectrUM invite the UM community to show their true colors during LGBT ...

Miller School of Medicine students are visiting barbershops to offer free health screenings to Afric ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.