The University of Miami capitalized on the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) by obtaining over $90 million in grants that will help spur such projects as research and building annexations on the Coral Gables campus.
- ‘The Miami Hurricane’ student newspaper recognized as best in Florida at SPJ Sunshine State Awards
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending