For the first time since 1993 the Miami Hurricanes played consecutive extra inning games. On Saturday night, however, it was a different result from Friday night’s 2-1 victory.
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending
- Senior Profiles: Tanner Wilfong
- Senior Profiles: O’Shane Elliott