For the past four years, the residents of the Firefly have opened up Miami to true DIY culture, fostering creativity in art, literature, music, theater and even bike riding.
- UM takes precautions for Zika virus
- Senate Recap: Health updates from guest speaker, updates on campus
- Vanidy Bailey appointed director of LGBTQ Student Center
- Bookstore remodeled, post office moved
- Frenk sets stage for second year, pivots toward action
- Miami student, soccer player represents Colombia in Rio
- UM athletes make their mark on 2016 Summer Olympics
- UM student returning in fall after stepping on explosive
- Delayed documents result in financial aid bottleneck, slowed processing
- Summer 16 spent on hold with Office of Financial Assistance
- Dear V: New year, new me?
- Dear freshmen: college is not a checklist