Former University of Miami first baseman Yonder Alonso returned to Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field for the annual alumni game this past Saturday. The Miami Hurricane caught up with him as he came out of the batting cages to talk Spring Training, alumni and playoffs.
- Storm approaches South Florida
- UM takes precautions for Zika virus
- Senate Recap: Health updates from guest speaker, updates on campus
- Van Bailey appointed director of LGBTQ Student Center
- Bookstore remodeled, post office moved
- Frenk sets stage for second year, pivots toward action
- Miami student, soccer player represents Colombia in Rio
- UM athletes make their mark on 2016 Summer Olympics
- UM student returning in fall after stepping on explosive
- Delayed documents result in financial aid bottleneck, slowed processing
- Summer 16 spent on hold with Office of Financial Assistance
- Dear V: New year, new me?