Former University of Miami first baseman Yonder Alonso returned to Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field for the annual alumni game this past Saturday. The Miami Hurricane caught up with him as he came out of the batting cages to talk Spring Training, alumni and playoffs.
- ‘The Miami Hurricane’ student newspaper recognized as best in Florida at SPJ Sunshine State Awards
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending