On Saturday’s CBS telecast of the Miami Dolphins’ preseason game against the Buccaneers, Dolphins CEO Mike Dee made an appearance in the broadcast booth and announced that the Dolphins will honor the Florida Gators’ 2008 national championship when the Denver Broncos come to town on Sunday October 23.
- ‘The Miami Hurricane’ student newspaper recognized as best in Florida at SPJ Sunshine State Awards
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending