Until a community can sustain its own building, the “Chabad House” is held commonly held at the rabbi’s house. The UM Chabad House, located at 1251 Hardee Rd, is the home of Rabbi Mendy Fellig and his wife, Henchi. Though Chabad is part of the Orthodox branch of Judaism, it welcomes students regardless of their degree of observance.
- POLL: What do you consider the biggest mystery at UM?
- Remedying race relations: Campus weighs in on inclusivity, diversity
- Collins’ three-hit night helps Canes baseball breeze by Bethune-Cookman
- News Briefs 4/2
- Racial tensions still exist in South Africa despite Mandela
- Senate Recap: HBO Go for residents, take-out dining
- Edge Briefs 4/2
- Get your Grove on: Ways to explore Coconut Grove this weekend
- Neighborhood Art Walks offer collection of culture
- Festival features edible literature
- Shift budget surplus from education to health care
- Extend yourself beyond cultural boundaries