Research requiring human subjects is fairly prevalent at the University of Miami. According to UM’s Human Subject Research Office (HSRO), there are currently around 2,700 such programs.
- Miami clinches ACC tournament berth, defeats No. 25 Virginia Tech 2-1 in double overtime
- Volleyball recap: Loss against Semionles, win over Cavaliers
- Professor concludes lecture series, discusses individual perception
- ‘Disaster Paintings’ exhibition features industrial architecture, destruction
- Catch up on cult classic movies this Halloween
- Clinton, Trump poke fun at annual Al Smith Dinner
- Map: Miami-Dade County early voting locations