She’s hard at work by 7 a.m. every morning day in and day out. The UM Women’s soccer team does more before most students are even out of bed. Two solid hours of hard work, drills, conditioning, and shots drills.
- Back-to-school fashions keep up with trends
- Athletic Director Blake James predicts Canes will play first football game at Hard Rock Stadium
- Gallery: The Lennar Foundation Medical Center
- Photo of the Week: LaunchPad Go!
- Write Dear V
- ‘The Miami Hurricane’ student newspaper recognized as best in Florida at SPJ Sunshine State Awards