It appears the University of Miami has doubled its number of former cabinet members on staff. Former Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez, who served under President George W. Bush from 2005-2008, has been hired as a non-resident scholar at UM’s Institute for Cuban and Cuban American Studies (ICCAS).
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending
- Senior Profiles: Tanner Wilfong
- Senior Profiles: O’Shane Elliott