Junior Christian Blocker wakes up in his apartment to the sound of the ocean every day. It’s a far cry from the mountains in his hometown of Hamburg, Germany.
- ‘The Miami Hurricane’ student newspaper recognized as best in Florida at SPJ Sunshine State Awards
- The Magic of the Light: Mark Light Field embodies Hurricane history
- Advisory council gives Asian student organizations new suite
- Top-ranked Hurricanes baseball falls 7-3 to Virginia, loses second series of season
- Canes Film Festival shows students’ films at Cosford Cinema
- WCGSports: NBA regular season closed with perfect ending