It may not be the University’s job to answer the concerns of every individual student, but it definitely has the responsibility to do what is best for the health of our students, faculty, and staff. And there is no clearer way than to advocate for a stricter campus smoking policy.
- UM takes precautions for Zika virus
- Senate Recap: Health updates from guest speaker, updates on campus
- Van Bailey appointed director of LGBTQ Student Center
- Bookstore remodeled, post office moved
- Frenk sets stage for second year, pivots toward action
- Miami student, soccer player represents Colombia in Rio
- UM athletes make their mark on 2016 Summer Olympics
- UM student returning in fall after stepping on explosive
- Delayed documents result in financial aid bottleneck, slowed processing
- Summer 16 spent on hold with Office of Financial Assistance
- Dear V: New year, new me?
- Dear freshmen: college is not a checklist