Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

Just one glance at Brad Kaaya throwing passes Tuesday after the University of Miami’s first spring f ...

Senior guards Adrienne Motley and Jessica Thomas sat slumped over on the Watsco Center floor late Mo ...

Spring has sprung for the University of Miami football program. Practice, closed to the public, had ...

View photos of the first day of Miami Hurricanes spring football practice on Tues., March 22, 2017 … ...

News and views from the first day of UM football spring practice: • Found it interesting that when M ...

Sir James Galway, Distinguished Presidential Scholar, inspires flute students with his artistry and ...

Activist and community organizer Alicia Garza stresses the need for a richness of ideas to help solv ...

UM physicist studies the unexpected consequences of sub-second delays on fast-moving data systems ...

The world renown flautist joins the Frost School of Music ...

A fluid multi-platform exhibition examines the impacts of climate change through art, research, medi ...

At the Net with Jesse Flores ...

At the Net with... ...

Kristina Fisher of the Miami soccer team has been selected to participate in an upcoming U.S. U-23 W ...

Junior Piotr Lomacki represents the Canes in the ITA singles rankings, released Tuesday, at No. 73. ...

The No. 15th–ranked University of Miami women's golf team concluded competition at the 2017 Bri ...