Pay by Credit Card

The Miami Hurricane Advertising Payment by Credit Card

Click the button below to pay for an advertisement with The Miami Hurricane by credit card.

Email all artwork to your account representative.

For customer service:
1330 Miller Dr. Suite 200
Coral Gables, Fl 33146
USA
(305) 284-4401

Refund Policy: Refunds are credited to the credit card number used for the payee’s payment transaction. To request a refund please contact the Business Manager at yde@themiamihurricane.com

Privacy Policy: Read Here

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...