College GameDay 2017, Football, News, Photo, Photo of the Week, Sports

Photo of the Week: ARod Comes to College GameDay

_DSC7315.JPG

Photo credit: Hunter Crenian

This week’s photo of the week comes from Visuals Editor Hunter Crenian and features Alex Rodriguez appearing on ESPN’s College GameDay at the University of Miami Nov. 11 while wearing his “Turnover Chain” predicting the Hurricanes win over Notre Dame in contrast to Lee Corso’s prediction of a Notre Dame victory.

Hunter Crenian

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...