Blogs, The View

The View: Telltale signs of finals season, as told by Scandal

It’s mid-April. You ask yourself how next week is the last week of classes. You are suddenly bombarded with projects, papers, presentations and an absurd number of tests. That’s the sign of finals week quickly approaching, and we’re all just wishing we could rewind. The following are some telltale signs that it’s definitely finals season, with some help from the Scandal cast.

You are already in the library 24/7 and finals week is still a week and a half away.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_nc9hm32lO81tccwq5o1_250gif

You have three presentations, four essays and two tests in one day. And you’re only taking 15 credits of classes.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_omuvyflcKJ1qa50gyo5_250gif

When your professor says to the class that the final is cumulative.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo29zgAdKS1qdk4doo1_250gif

When you turn in a trash essay three minutes before the deadline, and you’re just proud that you can still feel a pulse.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_o2h66kqgje1s0qct9o2_250gif

What you’d rather do during a study session. Actually, you’d rather do anything other than study, and this just seems like the most rational option.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_ol3f4ffPcQ1qb4op4o1_500gif

When you and your friend have accepted your fates in a class.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_olh9maEiWa1v9hlpxo6_400gif

And then you have to console each other once you realize your GPA is sinking like the Titanic after this semester from hell.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo26jusRLw1rchmywo5_r1_250gif

When you have a final paper, presentation and test for the intro class everyone told you would be easy.

UserssamanthaulinDesktop635898586819070276-48188124_tumblr_nktkgooZ0c1r9x12go1_500gif

Walking out of a test like…

UserssamanthaulinDesktopDamn-Scandalgif

How you’re going to celebrate your survival on the last day of finals.

UserssamanthaulinDesktops2-1-drink-to-megif

Samantha Ulin

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Miami's women's track and field team entered the top-15 in the latest edition of the NCAA ...

Junior righthander Andrew Cabezas was recognized with ACC Pitcher of the Week honors after an outsta ...

Hurricanes record their best round of tournament on Monday. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team highlighted its Senior Day with a 4-0 sweep against D ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up the regular season with its sixth straight vict ...