Blogs, The View

The View: Telltale signs of finals season, as told by Scandal

It’s mid-April. You ask yourself how next week is the last week of classes. You are suddenly bombarded with projects, papers, presentations and an absurd number of tests. That’s the sign of finals week quickly approaching, and we’re all just wishing we could rewind. The following are some telltale signs that it’s definitely finals season, with some help from the Scandal cast.

You are already in the library 24/7 and finals week is still a week and a half away.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_nc9hm32lO81tccwq5o1_250gif

You have three presentations, four essays and two tests in one day. And you’re only taking 15 credits of classes.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_omuvyflcKJ1qa50gyo5_250gif

When your professor says to the class that the final is cumulative.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo29zgAdKS1qdk4doo1_250gif

When you turn in a trash essay three minutes before the deadline, and you’re just proud that you can still feel a pulse.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_o2h66kqgje1s0qct9o2_250gif

What you’d rather do during a study session. Actually, you’d rather do anything other than study, and this just seems like the most rational option.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_ol3f4ffPcQ1qb4op4o1_500gif

When you and your friend have accepted your fates in a class.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_olh9maEiWa1v9hlpxo6_400gif

And then you have to console each other once you realize your GPA is sinking like the Titanic after this semester from hell.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo26jusRLw1rchmywo5_r1_250gif

When you have a final paper, presentation and test for the intro class everyone told you would be easy.

UserssamanthaulinDesktop635898586819070276-48188124_tumblr_nktkgooZ0c1r9x12go1_500gif

Walking out of a test like…

UserssamanthaulinDesktopDamn-Scandalgif

How you’re going to celebrate your survival on the last day of finals.

UserssamanthaulinDesktops2-1-drink-to-megif

Samantha Ulin

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team fought valiantly at the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center, but ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...