Blogs, The View

The View: Telltale signs of finals season, as told by Scandal

It’s mid-April. You ask yourself how next week is the last week of classes. You are suddenly bombarded with projects, papers, presentations and an absurd number of tests. That’s the sign of finals week quickly approaching, and we’re all just wishing we could rewind. The following are some telltale signs that it’s definitely finals season, with some help from the Scandal cast.

You are already in the library 24/7 and finals week is still a week and a half away.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_nc9hm32lO81tccwq5o1_250gif

You have three presentations, four essays and two tests in one day. And you’re only taking 15 credits of classes.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_omuvyflcKJ1qa50gyo5_250gif

When your professor says to the class that the final is cumulative.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo29zgAdKS1qdk4doo1_250gif

When you turn in a trash essay three minutes before the deadline, and you’re just proud that you can still feel a pulse.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_o2h66kqgje1s0qct9o2_250gif

What you’d rather do during a study session. Actually, you’d rather do anything other than study, and this just seems like the most rational option.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_ol3f4ffPcQ1qb4op4o1_500gif

When you and your friend have accepted your fates in a class.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_olh9maEiWa1v9hlpxo6_400gif

And then you have to console each other once you realize your GPA is sinking like the Titanic after this semester from hell.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo26jusRLw1rchmywo5_r1_250gif

When you have a final paper, presentation and test for the intro class everyone told you would be easy.

UserssamanthaulinDesktop635898586819070276-48188124_tumblr_nktkgooZ0c1r9x12go1_500gif

Walking out of a test like…

UserssamanthaulinDesktopDamn-Scandalgif

How you’re going to celebrate your survival on the last day of finals.

UserssamanthaulinDesktops2-1-drink-to-megif

Samantha Ulin

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “The View: Telltale signs of finals season, as told by Scandal”

1. LU says:

You are so funny, talented, creative, and a brilliant star, words just flow like a beautiful waterfall. If you can come up with the scandel pictorial, you have nothing to worry about!!! LU

The king has been dethroned. The University of Miami’s often painful uphill journey came crashing to ...

University of Miami tennis player Estela Perez-Somarriba, who made history on Sunday as the first fr ...

The University of Miami baseball team isn’t used to straddling the fence when it comes to being invi ...

Now, all that’s left is the waiting. The University of Miami baseball team, fighting to extend its 4 ...

Could the once forlorn University of Miami be closer than some think to extending that national-reco ...

A new study reveals that mindfulness training, but not relaxation training, benefits college athlete ...

Frenk delivered his inaugural lecture Wednesday, officially joining the most prestigious group of Me ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team forced a third set in the NCAA Singles ...

Inclement weather made them wait, but Ebony Morrison and a pair of University of Miami relay teams p ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team cemented her name in the record books S ...

Miami's run at the 2017 ACC Championship ended in the semifinals Saturday, as the sixth-seeded ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba posted a 6-4, 5-7, 6-1 victory over Mia Horvit Saturday, becoming the fourth ...